"The fall"

Yn POV
It all happened so quickly from a fun festival to
A living hell. I rush through cutting the grim down with my sword. I get a call on my scroll. I pick it up. "Uncle Yn my powers I'm seeing things.........yang she's in trouble go to them now please!" She yelled "I will Ruby tell me if anything else happens." I say and end the call.
I start rushing through thousands of grim to Blake and yang. "Come on!" I yell in frustration
Using my wing to fly. I cut down any never-mores trying to attack me from the sky.
I look down and see yang rush in front of Blake to attack a guy with Red hair..........with ease he cut off yangs arm. She fell onto the ground unconscious loosing a lot of blood. "Yang!" Blake yelled running to her body trying to seal the wound or at least try to help. The red hair guy walked up to them. "This is goodbye my love." He said reading his blade. He goes for the strike but I stand there with my blade holding it still in a blade lock. With my wing blocking Blake and Yang. "Uncle Yn." She said with tears in her eye. Still in the blade lock I look at her. "Take yang somewhere safe........while I kill him." I say my eyes turning red with anger. She nods and picks yang up and runs. I look back at the red haired Faunus.
"Who are you what are you how are you so strong!" He said trying to push his blade but I hold it still with one hand on my blade. "My name is Yn brenwen I'm a Robot with a human soul you hurt my niece prepare to die." I say

You don't need to play the whole thing just for the battle
I push him back with my sword. He tries to recover but I give him no mercy
I rush in and attack him relentlessly

 He tries to recover but I give him no mercy I rush in and attack him relentlessly

"You heart my Neice and I won't let you hurt any more of my family." I say while slice I g at him a he desperately try's to block. He missed all his blocks which caused him to be hit in the arm and knees by my blade leaving large red slashes stained on his outfit with his own blood. He's on his one knee. I use my other hand to bring out ace of spades to finish the job. But before I could it was shot out of my hand. I turn to see a sniper. But his outfit looked out of this world same with his gun.

 But his outfit looked out of this world same with his gun