"Stangers travel and memories"

Petra pov
I walk along the roof tops with no real destination. I watch the people going to there friends and family enjoying there time. While I sit out here and think to myself. So many thoughts and so many questions but no answers. I'm frustrated now. I look at the moon
That's shattered. "What happed?" I ask my self and suddenly I have a weird feeling almost like its drawing me. I look around and have my robotic and glowing eyes set on a forest not to far. I fallow this feeling and direction almost as if I've felt it before.
Time skip
I traveled through the vast forest until I stumbled upon a cabin. I looked at it curiously but I had the feeling I've been here before.
I walk to the front door. I look down to see a carpet that says. "Home is we're the heart is."I say out loud and On instinct lift it up to see a key attached to it. I pick it up and unlock the door. I enter the room. And walk around I see a picture of a man with two other people brothers and sister I think. I keep walking till I enter one room. And inside this room is a crib and right beside it is a knife one that is familiar to me almost as if I've used it before. I pick it up.

I look at it more and do another trick

"That's so cool you have to show me how to do that

"That's so cool you have to show me how to do that." I hear a male voice in the back of my mind. I look around the room paranoid dropping the knife. After I good minute I pick up the knife and place it in a knife holder. I continue to walk around the house. I walk down to the kitchen. But when I get there I see
The people from the picture all eating smiling and laughing with each other. Then I see a woman with Pink hair and blueish skin walk in and join them but she kisses the guy with a scar on his face which by the looks of it is the older brother.I blink and they disappear. "They looked so..........happy together" I say and walk past it till I find a door that leads too the basement. I walk down the steps with each creak. I get down there and see weapon blueprints a coach. One thing that catches my eye is a picture. I walk over to it and pick it up.
It's the blueish woman and that man with the scar holding.............a baby. "I'm so happy Petra." I hear a male voice in the back of my head. "I'm am two Yn.......I love you." Another voice one that is female. "I love you two." The male voice said. "Yn" I say out loud hearing that name before. I walk over two the blueprints. I look through them. There's a lot of weapons but one catches my eye. "A ship?" I say confused I bring it out more to see it colored.

 "A ship?" I say confused I bring it out more to see it colored

I suddenly feel a pain in my head and I see something. No remember.
Flash back
I'm in my ship flying over a planet named remant. It's peacefully for the most part. I was flying over a forest when my ship was struck by a bolt of lightning. "Shit!" I yelled loosing control of the ship. I'm going to fast to stop and it resulted in a crash landing. My ship crashes into the trees. It stopes. I was knocked out by the blow.
Timeskip
A wake up to see smoke emitted from the ship. If I don't get out of this I'll die. I start to go to the glass and try to punch a whole through the glass. I'm weak from the crash and losing oxygen from the smoke. I was about to die. With one last punch to the glass I loose consciousness. And fall down.
Before I lose everything I hear the sound of glass shattering.
Timeskip
I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in someone's home. I look around to see a human. I jump off the sofa and land on him bringing my blade to his throat. "Who are you We're is my ship" I demand he hold up his hand to show he means no harm. "I'm Yn your ship exploded I saved you from it and your in my cabin/home"Hesiod . I get off of him and look at him in the face...........I see he has a scar I reach and touch it he groans in pain. "Sorry Yn............I'm Petra." I say
Time skip
After a few minutes of talking and fascination from him. We settled down for the day. "He's cute." I said and fell asleep with a blush on my face and a smile across my lips.
Flash back over
"Petra is me and that was my" I say and look down at my robotic hand and look at my ring.
"Husband" I finish. My eyes dart to a chest. I walk over and open it. Inside is a bunch of things but the thing I'm looking for is a book. I reach down and grab it and bring it out to show a symbol.

"My queen" I say opening the book

"My queen" I say opening the book. Reading through all my memories.
Time skip
After reading all this information. I remember everything. And the one who took my love away and took control of my son Betray.
"Salem......I'll kill you for Yn......for uldren." I say putting my book in a bag. I go over to my chest and pull out a weapon made by my love.

"She will have her last words" I say and close everything and start my way to find and kill Salem

Ace pov
I sat with my queen. "Uldren" She said I had no choice but to look at her "I gift you for your kills." She said suddenly I felt as if I was being...........taken. "Ahhhh!" I scream in agony.

3rd pov

"Rise my slave" she said and ace stood up..................