"Understanding"

Yn POV
I walk to the infirmary but I was stoped bye Iron wood and Ozpin. "Cayde do you know what you just did." Ozpin said calmly. While Iron wood was about to blow. "Ya that's why I'm going to watch over them." I say and walk away. But before I could I heard iron wood and ozpin talk. "Ozpin what is that he's not atlas tech and there is only one Ai P.E.N.N.Y" iron wood said. "He's my student cayde no last name." Ozpin said "I will pay you a lot of money and help protect vale if you could hand him over. Do you know what we could do if we can put soldiers into synthetic body's. He could be the key." Iron wood said that's We're I step in. "Do you know your stripping a man of his humanity. Trust me this may seem cool and I may seem invincible but I steel feel. I still feel human on the inside.so I tell you Mr Iron dick. Don't do that. For the people's sake." I said looking them dead in the eye. Then turn around walking away to My brother. After a minute or two of walking I got to the infirmary were Winter and Qrow were being treated while Ruby sat next to me with the rest of rwby sitting by the injured. "Ok start talking." Yang said crossing her arms. "Ok you may not believe me but I'm yours and Ruby's uncle. I proved to Ruby but know I have to prove to you." I say Qrow chimed in. "How...........I saw His.......his dead body........me and raven buried him!" He yelled. "I don't even know Qrow. I just woke up from the ground and climbed out. I went into my cabin picked up pictures and it cane to me slowly." I said all but Ruby looked uncertain. I sighed I summed my bag. I open it and reach in and pull out my book that hold all my memories and past. I open it and flip through it till I land on a picture. I show them Blake's eyes widen like she has seen it before. Qrow looked at it and tears left his eyes. I walk over and hug him. He hugs back.and cry's into my shoulder. "Remover when I said all those years ago when we were in that hell. I would do anything for you and Raven anything for my family and people I care about."I said he smiled "you also made jokes about your injuries and said you would try to be the light in the darkness for us."he said letting go and looking at me. "I'm on fire." I said he chuckled. At the memories. "It's good to see you little bro." I say he nods I look at the rest of them. "Any questions." I ask "why did you hide it." Yang said "because I said it before you would not believe me." I said she nodded. "What was that hell hole you said earlier." Blake asked Me and Qrow flinch. "Well you see me Qrow and Raven yangs mom we're in a abusive family......so me being the older sibling I took all of the beatings for them until it was time I took them and left....I got a job and a small apartment. I thought them how to fight. I got them into beacon and worked." I said telling them. "You are a good teacher....strict because you care." He said I laugh "you dam right" I said "how old are you." Wiess asked. "45 but I don't look a day out of the box." I joked this got a chuckle from everyone but yang. "Wow you laugh at his jokes but not mine!" She said "because he's funny Yang." Ruby said "I'm funny when I want to be." I said "how come Ruby knew about you." Qrow asked "Because I trust her the most." I said there jaws dropped.
"You trust this dolt!" Winter and Weiss said
"Yes because she like me." I said they all thought about it and nodded. "I have one Yn what happened to............Well Petra and ace I didn't see them for years.not since you died" he asked I looked down Ruby grabbed my hand.
"Who are they." Yang asked. "They are..........my wife and son." I said Yang looked at me. "I don't know all I remember I died to some Scorpion Faunus. And he was taking them away. Then I died." I said they look at me with sympathy. "S-sorry........Uncle Yn" yang said rubbing her arm.  "It's fine.......want to see a picture of them." I say they nod. I dig into my bag and bring out a family picture of me A pregnant Raven Qrow and little ace in Petra's arms with me holding them all together. They all smiled. "How come there blue." Weiss said they all looked at Petra and noticed. "Well you see ah.....how do I say this I know Qrow and raven freaked out when I told them. Well she's a..........not a Faunus....not a Human........she's a
Awoken.........a alien of sorts."I say they all looked shocked. "You" Blake said "Impregnated"Weiss said "A ALIEN!" Yang yelled I just nod. "That's what me and Raven said" Qrow said they all take a second to take in the information. "So what have you and Ruby actually done when you left." Yang said I look around and go to the door and lock it. "What I say stays here." I say they nod. "Ok so I took Ruby to my home We're I decided to train her how to use her powers." I say they look at Ruby
"What powers?" Yang asked "Well ever heard of the 4 maidens and the silver eyes worrier." I say they nod. Qrow new especially. "Well look at Ruby's eyes" I say they look and notic the silver. "SHE'S THE" Wby and winter we're about to shout but me Ruby and Qrow covered there mouthes. "So know you understand." I said they nod. "This stays here Qrow I know you already knew." I said he nodded.
"Ok good we're at a understanding." I say
"Well I'll let you two rest."I said walking away with rwby following behind. "What know" yang asked. "We keep this to ourselves.....tell those we all trust." I say and walk to our rooms.

In the darkness of the night there stood two hooded figures in the light of the broken moon.