"Family reunited"

Ace pov
I wake up on the couch to see bright amber eyes looking into mine. "Blake" I said she shot backwards not expecting me to wake up and fell down.but before she could hit the ground a hold her.

but before she could hit the ground a hold her

"Are you ok?" I asked she seemed zoned out....almost as if she were in a trance. She suddenly blushes and shakes her head and get her composure. "Y-ya I'm fine Ace" she said stuttering. I smile and before I can help her into her feet.......her father walks in. "Blake you done waking up a" he cut himself off as he looks at me.....I had a face of fear. There was only one image that popped into my head.

I quickly set Blake on her feet and move thirty feet away

I quickly set Blake on her feet and move thirty feet away. There one thing a man should never do mess with a girls overprotective father. "Thanks for waking me up Blake." I said dashed to summer which was helping Blake's mom in the kitchen. "Morning" I said "good morning" I got from Blake's mom and aunt summer. I sit down by the table to see sun walk in and sit by me. "Hi I'm sun wu kong......the guy you knocked out yesterday" he said irritated. "Sorry about that sun but you should know better to come at a person and attack them." I said he just nodded and groaned touching the part of his face I punched.
Everybody started to come around and sit at the table. Sun was trying to get Blake to sit by him only for her to try to sit next to me.........but her dad picks her up and places her in between him and his wife. Sun looked scared and defeated. I laugh on the inside while on the outside I keep a strait face. "So I think we should get to know you two a little better." Blake's mom said "ok then were should we start?" I ask they were about to say until we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get that" sun said and walked to the front entrance. Suddenly we hear a small squeal. I look over to see large group of kids around the same age and a few adults and........my dad and another Robot. I walk over to the group. "Blake summer come here" I said they walked over and see who's there. "R-Ruby?" Summer said tears in her eyes "MOM!" Ruby said using her semblance to run into her mothers arms they hug and cry on each others shoulder. I look to see Blake hugging her freinds. I walk over to my Dad. "H-hey Dad" I stuttered. He looks at me with his robotic eyes and smiles "hey son" he said I smiled and just hugged him. "Oh your going to hug your father but not the the person who who took hours to get you out of her" the other robot I said looked at her shocked. Tears filled my eyes "M-mom" I said she smiled and opened her arms. I go into her warm embrace. "I thought I.......killed you" I said my father put a hand in my shoulder. "That was not you" he said trying to comfort me.
Summer pov
After hugging my daughter I look around to smell........alcohol more tears filled my eyes. Like a blood hound I sniff the sent until I land on the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. "Qrow!" I yell and tackle him and kiss him. I hear people gasp in shock. "Mom?!" Ruby said me and Qrow looked at each other then looked at Ruby. We smiled. "Mom what about dad" Ruby said at this we hear a chuckle I look to see one of the cool robots talking. "Ruby my niece Qrow is your dad......he just hid it to protect you"  the robot said
I look to see Ruby's face was shocked happy and confused.  I suddenly hear a grunt to get my attention. I look over my shoulder to see..... "RAVEN!" I squealed and jumped um and hugged her. She hugged back. "Ok what's going on" I hear Blake's father say "oh this is going to be hard to explain" I hear the female robot say holding the hands of the male Robot as Ace hugs them both.
Yn POV
We all go to the living room of the big house and sit down. "Ok I'll explain this as much as I can and as quick as I can........so I'm Yn Brenwen this is my wife Petra Brenwen this is our son Ace Brenwen.......over there is my brother Qrow and his wife summer rose and his daughter Ruby rose.....this is Raven my sister and her daughter Yang.....this is Weiss schnee your daughters freind and teammate.....
This little kid is Oscar pines but he also is ozpin 
Headmaster of beacon... this is- showed the rest of the people in the group who was just JNPR them explains about the maidens and everybody's story" I told them everything while breathing hard from trying to fit in all the details. "Ok.........that's......a.....lot to take in" Blake's father said. We all nod. I clap my hands together "ok let's take a break to do what ever" I say everybody agrees with my wonderful idea.
I just sat with Petra as we watch Ace and Blake talk. "Is it just me or do you see that look in her eyes" Petra whispered to me I nod and chuckle. "Like the day we first met......without a knife to my throat that is" I said getting a small punch to the shoulder. We hear a satisfied sigh we look to see Blake's parents doing the same as us.they notice us and laugh. I get up and walk over to them and get to know them.
Qrow pov
I'm outside looking over at the small town full of people. I felt someone tug on my sleeve.... I look down to see Ruby. "So......your my Dad." She said I nodded and brought out my flask to take a drink but......in the first time in a long time I put it back down and didn't even take a sip. She seemed shocked. Summer came from inside and hugged me. "I missed you both" summer said I turn around a kiss her and turn to ruby and kneel down a little so we're eye two eye. "Ruby.....I know I was not the greatest father.......but I want a chance to......make up for what I did to you......as a family you me your mother.....and then it will be Tai that's also your uncle." I said joking she smiles and hugs me. "Yes.......Dad" She said hearing her say this I smiled and hugged them both. "Let's go inside" I said and as we go inside we hear................ "Blake!" And the sound of gun shots.