"Mother like daughter"

Yn POV
I wait with Petra for Yang to wake up. Ruby is doing her own thing I her room. Qrow stands looking out the window and tai is baking cookies. Yang is most likely up she's just adjusting. I sigh "I'll be back" I say getting up and walking to her room. "I wouldn't try it Yn" tai said I turn to him. And look him dead in the eyes. "I have a Neice who needs someone who can help with change.......I've been ready for this." I say turning back around and walk back up stairs. I open her door to see yang looking at her nub where her arm to use to be. "Get our uncle Yn" she said "no you need me more then ever Yang........let me help you" I say walking over to her bed. She looks at me with tears in her eyes..............
Flash back
I was watching raven fight a beo wolf. She only 14 she losing badly. But do I help no I know she can do it. "Yn I can't do this." She says shacking with tears in her eyes. "Yes you can it's not about how large the dog is in the fight. It's about how big the fight is in the dog. Believe in your self don't give up..... don't let your fears get too you." I say calmly. She wipes her tears. And hold her blade. "You can do this sis!" Qrow shouted to his sister. I smile. Raven straightens her stance and grips her sword. I look at her eyes and see a fire of determination.
And with a swift strike Raven destroyed the Grim. I smile and walk over to Raven. "See I told you" I say open my arms for a hugs she runs in and hugs me. "Thank you" She said I pat her head. "No problem." I say
Flash back over
I sit beside Yang. "Yang let me tell you something that I told Ruby...........something i think your mom should say.........but I'll do that." I say she looks at me. I grab her robot hand from her night stand.

Only the first speech. But I recommend watching the whole thing it's just good.
I say she looks at me still a little down but higher then what it was. "Yang you have freinds and family fighting with you.......you need to be strong so you can protect them just like I did Raven and Qrow................" I say she's getting better. "I know what your going through.........and if you think not yang look at me I lost my skin and flesh. But I still have a soul and will to protect to call my self human And living." I say showing her my arms and legs which are completely metal.
"So I ask you yang are you ready to use that fire spirit you and your mother have." I say she looks at me smiles. "Ya But can we do that tomorrow." She said I smiled. "Sure thing kid" I say ruffling her hair. Which cause her eyes to turn red but I'm not afraid. "Your semblance give you your moms pretty eyes" I say she smiles and flops back into the bed and snores.
I chuckle and walk down stairs. "How did it go" tai said looking down. "Well she's going to fight with her new arm tomorrow with a goal." I say with a smile tai's mouth dropped. "How!" He yelled. I smile and walk over to him. "She May be your daughter that you had with Raven.................but Ravens my sister and I practically raised her to the woman she is today......and Yang is just like her" I say he looked at me and looked down thinking about raven. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Tai when Raven left she had good reason.....remover that" I said he smiled. "Ya" he said and brought out the cookies and Ruby teleported from thin air to the kitchen. "Hey no powers in the house!" Me and Tai yelled ruby looked sad and gave us puppy eyes. "Resist tai" I said "I can't she needs me" tai said struggling to not give Ruby her cookies. I look at Ruby again. My heart hurts from the cuteness. "Ok give her the cookies Tai if we keep this up are hearts will explode." I said he put the pan of cookies down and like magic it was gone and so was Ruby. I walk over to a sleeping Petra and kiss her for head.
Time skip
It was 8 in the morning I woke up. I walk over too tai who's cooking breakfast. "Hey were is Ruby?" I ask he looked at me. "She went with Qrow" he said I smiled. Father daughter bonding. Suddenly I hear the foot steps I turn around to see yang coming down stairs. "Morning" She said "morning" me and tai said
We had breakfast. "Ready Yang" I said she smiled putting in her arm. "Ready" She said we walk out side. "Ok first step you fight with fist close range.......let's see how you fair with long range."I said pulling out ace of spades. She had fire in her eyes. She shot her gauntlets launching her at me. I bump her chest with my shoulder pushing back a little with the force and fan the hammer on her putting her aura down.  And throw a explosive by her feet and shoot it launching her into a tree.

She picks her self up pissed that she's loosing

Her eyes turn red she rushes at me me and try's to throw multiple punches at me. Key word try.

She made me back into a tree but still yet two hit me

"Stand still!" She yelled I ducked and she punched a tree getting her hand stuck with this I take the advantage.
"Let's finish this" I say jumping up into the air and throw knives at yang putting her aura to zero.

With that she fell down tired. I go over to her and sit down with her. "Good job yang but your anger got the best of you" I said "I can't control it" she said "yes you can. You can use anger as a weapon only if you know how to control it. Don't let it consume you." I say she nods "want to know how I met Glynda.?" I said she looked at me Curiously. "Well you see when Petra was pregnant I had to go shopping and get stuff for us and the baby. And when I went there I had no idea what to buy. I was just walking around looking like and idiot in the mall. And Glynda was at a adult store called condem since. And she was picking out her bdsm tool or her weapon that she uses. I literally laughed my ass off when I found out that's We're she got her weapon. After that she became friends with me and Petra who hid her awoken side. So that's how I met your bdsm teacher" I said and Yang was laughing from the story. "No way" she said
"Yes way you can ask Petra" I said and with that we went inside for the day.

Timeskip
Yang went to sleep it was just me Petra and tai.
I look at tai. "Hey" I said "yes?" He asked
"I'm going with yang............to see her mother" I said he looked sad but looked at me "can........you say hi for me" he pleaded. I nod and pat his back and walk with Petra to the hurt bed room and sleep the night away.

In Salem's world in jail cell is a woman in a white cape.