"Beginning of the end"

Yn POV
Here I was sitting with Yang,Petra and Raven.
"Mom we need a way to get to Ruby and dad told me how your semblance works" yang said looking at Raven looked at us with disappointment. "You could do that or survive here"Raven said with a blank expression
Yang was starting to get mad. But before she can do anything Petra put a hand on yangs shoulder. I sigh and look at Petra and Yang telling them to leave. "If you see Weiss get her one of Raven's bandits had her weapon." I said they nod and went out the tent. I look at raven.
"Yn?"She ask "Raven I know you don't want to loose everything you have built everything you have worked so hard for and love. But we can win this you just need to trust me." I said she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and sighing. Then there was a few tears forming on her eyes. "I don't know what to do anymore Yn I'm lost and stressed." She said breaking down more. I go over too her and hug her. "I know.......I was two.....but I had you,Qrow and Petra to keep me in the right even when you were not there physically I knew your were there spiritually." I said holding her hand and looking into her red eyes. "You still have yang,me,Qrow,Petra,and............tai the man you love.....after not being with him for so long you feel like you lost apart of your self......but you still have us Raven and we need you please help us." I say she looks at me smiles and hugs me. "Ok" she says I smile.
Time skip
Every one was ready. We all went into the portal but yang stayed back. I look through the portal to see Yang hug raven and go through the portal. Be for it closes I through a object at Raven she catches it and the portal closes.
"What was that." My wife asked. I looked at her. "Something I made so we can talk to each other through it. It also heals us. It's also the reason I manage to survive in a few fights but that's a secret" I say putting a finger on my lips in a quiet manner. After that we walking into the view to see Ruby and Qrow and more of are friends from beacon fighting............ Him!
I take out my ace of spades and turn it into another gun fueled by My anger and toxicity.
"All roses have thorns" I say

Also I'm talking about the year one version those who play destiny know what I'm talking about

I aim at the scorpion and shoot him right in the shoulder. This causes him to back away from Qrow and look at me as he hold his shoulder in pain. "Stings doesn't it." I say everybody looks at me. "Uncle Yn,Weiss,Yang,Aunt Petra!" Ruby shouts excited. I smile but turn back serious and look at the scorpion. "I'm going to make you suffer" I say running at the scorpion. He jumps back and tries to hit me with his tail. He strikes me in my knee. He smiles and laughs insanely. I decide to laugh two. He stops
Laughing and looks at me weirdly. He then realized his biggest mistake. I'm....a......badass....ROBOT! I aim thorn at him and shoot him two more times almost killing him. "And for the final Blow" I say out loud and numb into the air being consumed in fire and throw knifes at him killing him and burning his body away.

 "And for the final Blow" I say out loud and numb into the air being consumed in fire and throw knifes at him killing him and burning his body away

After that I put thorn in my holster. I think to myself and start to chuckle. "Why are you laughing." Yang ask. I stop laughing. "Well it's because I tell people not to hold a grudge but I held one for the maniac and know that I killed him I feel relieved. It's just ironic if you think about it." I say she thinks about for a second. "That is kinda funny" she says.I smile And ruffle her hair. Instead of a fist to the face I get a smile from Yang. Thank god I don't want to mess up my horn. I walk over to Qrow. "You ok" I ask "ya know that your here." He said I smile. "I'm always here for you. You just don't know that." I say he smiles and takes a drink out of his flask. I look at are small group of freinds. "All were missing is Blake then we got the whole group." I say and we continue to walk with Qrow to god knows were.
Time skip
We arrive at a house to relax. Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. I see a kid. He comes in. I wasn't paying attention until I heard two words . "I'm ozpin."the kid said I looked at him confused then it clicked reincarnated or something like that. "Sup oz" I say. "Hello cayde." He said "call me Yn" I said he looked confused. "Qrow fill him in for me" I said
I told Qrow to do it because one I said this so many times and it's also for the author.
Suddenly time seems to stop. I look to see every body frozen and a blue light shines in the middle of the room. And there stood the god who gave me a second chance. "Thanks Yn" he said I smiled. "Any time." I said suddenly we hear sirens. "Fucks it's the forth wall police. Usually there after characters not the authors I'll make this short I give you Yn a freind later. Here's a hint Dinkil bot" he said and in a flash he was gone and time was restored. After at least a hour in a half of explaining my story and
About are plan to go to relic of knowledge and use it against Salem as well as taking something else. We all go to sleep ready for the next day. The beginning of the end.

Ace's pov
I watched as my body did horrible things to people. I was sad and upset. "Slave go and watch over the prisoner." Salem said. I go to the prison cells in this castle. As I get there I look at the woman in a white cloak chair to a wall with her blood dripping on the floor.
As I look at her. She moves her head and looks at me.....her eyes........her silver eyes........they feel so calming......so peaceful......it's........light.
I hold onto that felling with all my strength.
I feel scorching pain. I yell. "Aaaaaahhhhhh" I yell the woman with silver eyes looked at my concerned. All the darkness on my body disappeared leaving a hollowed amor.

 All the darkness on my body disappeared leaving a hollowed amor

I take my helmet off. I look at the woman in front of me. This is are chance of freedom. I stumbled to get up but get to the cell and unlock it and unlock her chains. She falls down but a catch her. "Come on you saved my know I must return the favor." I say picking her up over my shoulder. And walking through my pain. To a way out of the grim world.
Time skip
After a lot of run in on grim and shooting them down with the help of my new freind we managed to get out of that god forsaken place.
I rest on a tree as she does the same too my left.i might as well make small talk. "Well I'm uldren but most people call me ace.......ace Brenwen." I say the woman looks shocked.
"I'm.........I'm summer Rose but I got married to.......Qrow brenwen." She said confused.
"You got married to my uncle so that means your my aunt." I say "I never knew Qrow had a Brother not to mention I had a nephew." Summer said I chuckle. "Well that's because my father died to one of Salem's minions and me and my mother were taken by her and had to do what she said or she would kills us.she put something in me that made me her slave. Which you destroyed aunt summer." I say she looked down sad. I smile. "Hey don't be sad there alive......I feel it." I say putting a hand on my heart. She smiles. "How come your blue."She asked. "My moms a awoken a alien basically." I say. "Jesus what are men into these days" she said I laugh. And we walked away to find somewhere to rest before we start are long walk to home.