Chapter 17

TULIPS

Goth

He had never felt so happy in this few weeks. He had felt somehow accepted back into the society after meeting his senior.

After showering, he wore a blue short. His hair was still damp and water trickled over his face. He picked the bag Choice had given him.

He had kept the gift bag for the weekend. Now was the time to open it.

He placed it on the bed and slowly he unwrapped it to reveal a fluffy gray, oversized sweater.

He smiled again. From the texture of the sweater it was really expensive. He quickly tried it on. He admired himself in the mirror. The sweater fit perfectly. He looked like a celebrity.

He brought his phone and took a few shots in the camera then he dialed a number.

The call didn't connect at first. Goth tried calling again. This time he heard a deep masculine voice on the other end.

"Goth, how are you?"

"Hello, P', I'm fine." Goth was suddenly excited hearing his voice.

"Goth, you sound like you're in your room?"

"Yes."

"Have you seen my gift yet?"

Goth chuckled. "Yes P... It's fits me perfectly. But isn't it quite expensive, P?"

"No, nothing can be expensive for you. I'm happy you like it."

"Thanks P."

"Goth, I'm a little busy with my notes right now, I will call you later in the day."

"Sure P."

"Stay out trouble, love."

"Mmm. Bye."

Goth stared at his phone screen with his mouth open. Did Choice just called him love? Goth was the type to call his close friends honey or sweetheart at random. But love was a little extra. Goth felt a blush creep up his cheeks.

* * *

Choice

He was sitting in the reading garden beside the medical building studying with the rest of the medical students. Medicine was one tough course and required extra study hours.

He was happy Goth liked the sweater. He wanted to make the boy happy. He's passed through a lot lately. But then he was developing some feelings for Goth.

His phone pinged and there was a line message on the screen. He scrolled through his Line chat and saw a photo message. It was a photo of Goth wearing the new sweater.

He brought his phone closer to his chest and viewed the picture more closely.

"Who is he?" A voice whispered in his ears. He totally forgot his friend was sitting in the next table.

"A'Nick! No snooping."

"You've been drooling over this picture, is he someone I know?"

"Err... Not really."

Nick cocked an eyebrow signaling he was interested in the story.

Medical department was like another world. The students hardly know what was happening in the rest of the university.

"He is a junior friend. I used to know him when he was a little boy, and then..."

"And then what happened?" Timon popped his head between Choice and Nick. He had gone to get some drinks to cool their heads.

Timon was tall and had model like features. He was the moon of the university when he was in his first year. Now he and his friends were in their fourth year of medical school. The three friends talked about almost everything with each other.

"Timon, you should know him, he's N'Goth," Choice showed him his picture on the screen quickly.

"Ohh, why are you so protective of his photo. Choice..." Timon grimed. It seemed his friend had a lot more going on with Goth.

"Shiiitt..." Nick smiled showing off the dimples in the sides of his cheeks.

Choice blushed. "Guys, please don't eat me up," He protested. "I like the boy, yes, but I don't think he sees me that way."

"Choice, you got really great charms," Timon chipped in as he set the plastic bottled drinks on the table
"...a junior like Goth won't be able to resist you. Don't be afraid."

Choice shook his head like he disagreed with what Timon said.

"When are you going to introduce him to us then?" Nick asked.

"A'Nick, there's nothing going on between us for now. But I will definitely introduce you to him when the time comes, satisfied?"
Choice sipped his drink. His friends were witty.

"If you like him just give it a shot," Nick said.

Thanks for reading.