Chapter 46

TULIPS

Early the next morning the moons and stars met at the studio for their hairstyle and makeup in preparation for their outdoor photoshoot.

There were about three makeup artists in the studio room and they were very fast in making up the students, giving them a beach look for their introduction videos and photoshoots.

"Oh my... This colour suits your eyes," P'Mint, one of the male makeup artist said to Ice. "You have small sexy eyes. You shouldn't cover it with your hair. Okay."

"Which college are you representing?"

"IC."

"Oh... You will be a big competition to the rest of the moon here," P'Mint chuckled.

He applied little pink gloss on his lips and made finishing touches on his neck and cheeks.

"Here you go, we're done here." P'Mint handed Ice a hand mirror.

After P'Mint was done with Ice, he looked more attractive and handsome. He looked at his new appearance in the mirror. His hair have been styled away from his face. He looked like a prince. Ice smirked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"The power of makeup..."

He saw Goth and Tan sitting at the next table also busy with their makeups. The two boys had gotten close to each other.

The rest of the staff was busy with the students and all. With everybody's attention away from him, he quietly slipped out of the studio. He only had one agenda to attend to and that is Mark.

Last night he had seen Tan enter the third room on the ground floor, so he figured out Mark must have slept there too. He strode to the room with an envelope in his hand.

He twisted the round knob on the door and with one push, it opened. It was not locked. That means Mark was inside. He shut the door behind him. He listened for any movement. He heard splashes of water coming from the bathroom.

Great.

So lover boy was taking his bath. How romantic. He was going to wait. Did they do it last night or what? Ice felt jealous thinking about it. He walked into the middle of the room and stood beside the open windows. He checked his watch. He had about ten minutes before he joined the rest of the crew outside.

In about two minutes, Mark came out of the bathroom, looking all wet and dripping. He tied a towel round his waist. The shock plastered on his face was so adorable, Ice could have melted. But no he wasn't here for cute smiles. He wasn't even moved by them anymore.

"Ice..." The shock on Mark's face deepened.

"What's up, Mark."

"What are you doing here? The rest of the students are out there."

"Well, I brought a gift for you." Ice said after staring at Mark's body for some seconds. He held the brown envelope tightly in his hands. "This contains some vital information about that Tan or should I call him .. Andy."

No way. Ice.

Mark knew his friend was not bluffing when he said that. He rushed to where Ice was standing and snatched the envelope from him.

"Ice, you are crazy. I told you to stay away from Tan, please."

"Well, you hit me because of him, remember."

"I told you I was sorry."

"You still owe me. I don't need your sorry."

Ice grabbed both Mark's hands and held him steadily. The envelope fell to the floor.