Chapter 54

TULIPS

Competition Hour

'Hello, everyone!

'Hello, everyone, I'm P'Muk'

'I'm P'Darvid, we welcome all special guests and students to this year's moon - star competition.'

Applaud.

'The students association has received tremendous supports from lots of sponsors, skin clearer body cream.... '

'Commercial break'

'We all can't wait to meet the cute representatives but let us introduce our honorable judges in the competition.'

The host called out the names of the four judges present. They said their greetings and the students clapped.

'Let's welcome our director, the chairman of the occasion,  Pritinaapat Chalaponit,  to give her opening speech.'

The director came on stage and delivered her speech, encouraging the upcoming moons and stars to be diligent in their studies and strife to be useful people in the society and world at large.

'Next is the speech of discharge from our loved moon of 2018. They warmed our hearts for the past year. We love them, we will miss them, let's welcome star Gukgi and moon Ming from engineering college. Give them a round of applause.'

"Hello, I'm Gukgi, the university star from the year 2018"

"Hello, my name is Mingkwan, the handsome university moon of 2018."

The students in the audience screamed in joy. Obviously a lot of them were fans of the soon to be ex moon.

The hosts thanked moon Ming and star Gukgi for representing the school for the year

'Now it's time to meet the twenty two contestants in this grand finale. From the different colleges, let's meet our gorgeous contestant.

'The first couple from the college of science...'

The students gallantly walked out to the stage and each introduced themselves to the audience.

'These are the twenty two contestants in this competition, P'Darvid. Don't they look good?'

'They look absolutely beautiful, the judges are going to have a had time making a decision. Give them a round of applause...'

Applaud and cheers erupted from the audience.

'Thank you. Up next is the special performance by the contestants. Are you ready. Let's welcome them on stage! Enjoy...'

. . .

After the dance performance, the moons and stars went backstage to prepare for the next program.

It was soon time for the most anticipated part of the competition, the talent show.

The atmosphere in the backstage became tensed as soon as the host announced for preparation of talent show.

The staff coordinators assisted the contestants to put on their various costumes and attires.
While the moon from business administration was performing his cultural dance, the rest of the students got prepared.

Ice was backstage, putting on his suit regalia. He was going to model five different styles to wear a business suit. He was going to wear the full business suit, vest with a hat, with a suitcase, casually without the vest, and casually with the blazer.