Chapter 1: My "Wish"

Sitting on a swivel chair, a pink haired youth spun in circles while shouting repeatedly, "Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!.."

After the yelling 26th "Stupid," Kazz stopped spinning and turned his head back to face the screen. His eyebrows were furrowed and for the first time, really wanted to take a knife and kill people. Luckily these "people" don't exist; they are all fictional characters of an anime called, Diabolik Lovers.

On the computer screen, it showed a redhead pushed a blond girl onto the wall before biting the girl's neck.

"Hey? Do you know what's a great idea? Kick the dude's *** and run away! BUT NOOO! You just have to stand there and let them suck your disgusting blood!" Kazz started frantically complaining about the characters. "Oi, Ayato why are you so stupid? You didn't even check if your food is contaminated! What if Yui has HIV or AIDS? It's not Yui's fault if she accidentally killed every single one of you! Pffft, hahaha! At least she got her revenge! Hahaha!"

After wiping his tears from laughing, Kazz continued watching the Anime till the end of Season 2.

Kazz combed his bangs back with his slender fingers and sighed, "I thought the plot would make up for the characters. I guess not." He started to question why he watched the anime in the first place... Oh yeah, that's right, he watched it because he thought that the vampires look hot. "Tsk, what a waste of good looks." 

Kazz stood up and walked over to his mirror. He looked at his innocent, pink eyes; his cute nose; silky pink hair. He then stroke an alluring pose contradicting his appearance.

 "If I was one of the characters, the anime would be nothing compared to that trash," Kazz casually said

【Wish Accepted!】

【We will now proceed System Binding】

【System Binding Complete!】

【Host will now transfer to Diabolik Lovers!

A mechanical voice rang in Kazz head before his vision blacked out. Everything happened in less than 30 seconds that Kazz couldn't even blow a goodbye kiss to his own reflection!