Chapter 11: Love

Chapter 11:

After breakfast, Karlheinz vanished somewhere else, leaving Kazz and the Mukamis alone in the dining room.

"Kazz? Could you explain?" As the leader of the group, Ruki was the one who asked the question.

Kazz explained what happened to him in the woods. How he was shot and how Karlheinz replaced his heart with a magical one like Kou's eye.

Everyone nodded except for Yuma who was annoyed that Kazz took the fact that he can't love anymore so easily. "Do you still love your brothers, Kazz?" Yuma asked with worry in his eyes.

Kazz felt confused, he doesn't really feel any different towards the Mukamis. If Kazz was the previous Kazz then he could have felt something different towards his brothers. However, this is the current Kazz we're talking about. Even back in his own world, he doesn't want to get attached to anyone because of certain reasons. So right now, Kazz just tilted his head and sadly smiled. He then walked closer to Yuma and hugged his waist. He buried his head onto Yuma's chest and whispered, "I'm sorry if I don't love you guys anymore...I'm sorry brothers....I'll try my best to love again... Forgive me..."

Kazz's voice was quiet, but it is enough for the vampire brothers to hear him. Yuma patted his head and then pinched the pink haired boy's cheeks, "You better love! Or else your big brothers will punish you!" Kazz looked up and saw Yuma grinning at him. The other Mukamis are smiling at him too.

The Mukamis noticed that Kazz personality changed; he became more confident and daring. It really stirs their S-do personality! Though, they are still worried that Kazz couldn't love anymore... As Kazz's family it's their responsibility teach him, love! Ruki and the others made up their minds. We will teach this midget to love again!

If Kazz learned what's going on inside their minds, he wouldn't spare a second and escape this family of vampires. He doesn't want to learn love from people who don't even know the core value of love! That's just sending yourself to hell!

***Time Skip***

Later in the day (night), Karlheinz called Kazz to his room. Karlheinz's room was full of books scattered on the ground and some unknown scientific tools on the table. At least there was room for a bed and couch.

When Karlheinz saw Kazz he went straight to the point, "My plan for you is simple," Karlheinz paused and looked at Kazz with intensity, "I want you to kill me."

"So, you're saying that if Adam and Eve failed, I'm your plan B?" Kazz stared deep in those beautiful golden eyes.

"Boy, it makes me wonder how you already know my plans..." Karlheinz fakely put on a suspecting expression. 

Kazz secretly rolled his eyes, 'What do you mean? There's this whole page in your Wikia explaining your plan! There's really no secret.'

"Yes, you were right about my plan about Adam and Eve." (Duh! ~Kazz) "Once one of my sons or the Mukamis obtained Eve's love then they could kill me and Utopia would be achieved!" Karlheinz explained like a mad scientist, making Kazz cringe a little.

Kazz clapped his hands sarcastically, "What a great idea Karlheinz! I'm sure Hitler will love this idea as well..." When Karlheinz talked about his Utopia, he wanted to replace the current demons with the "new race."

"Who's Hitler?" Karlheinz eyes sparkled seeing there's another individual out there that thinks like him.

Kazz saw Karlheinz's delight and made a disgusted face, "No one, just some stupid dude!" Yeah, a stupid dude that killed millions of people! Kazz made a cute angry face and turned his head from this Hitler Vampire.

Seeing the little guy doesn't want to talk about this "Hitler", the King changed the subject, "I found out that your heart and blood are special when I was experimenting earlier...With my blood, I can make you the most powerful vampire so that you can kill me if plan A failed..."

"Sure,"  Realizing what he said, Kazz flinched. It only lasted a millisecond that even the Vampire didn't notice it. Kazz continued his sentence, "but are you going to do weird experiments on me?" Kazz emotions became neutral again and innocently asked the Vampire King a very tempting question.

The King felt his heart thump! He quickly gulped, but he still kept his perfect appearance. When researching earlier, he finally discovered why his heart was beating 

— Kazz was the only person he can truly fall in love with. — 

The king stared quietly at Kazz, 'He is the only one for a monster like me...I can only fall in love with him...He can only fall in love with me...I want him to kill me.'