Chapter 16: Energy Insufficient

Kazz's eyelashes fluttered as he opened his eyelids. It was the middle of the night, only darkness covered his whole surroundings. Probably because he's a vampire now, he got use to thinking night was day time. Currently, (after using Time-manipulation) Kazz finds himself lying on the grass, facing the moonless sky. He doesn't know where he was, but he does know when. With the help of that unreliable system, he managed to accurately time-travel in the beginning.

The beginning was the start of Karlheinz plan. Karlheinz wanted to create a new race with a First Blood woman. However, that woman (Mene) and all the First Blood vampires were dying from a disease called endezite. Even so, Karlheinz didn't give up, he just decided to marry Mene's daughter with the Demon Lord instead (Cordelia.) Everything went south from there...

Kazz wasn't all concerned about his husband's plan. Kazz plan in the moment was to find the Tsukinami brothers and make a strong relationship with them. According to the system, changing the Tsukinamis would change the 5% wish completion to at least 10%. It doesn't seem much, but it does have a huge impact on changing everything else. Besides, the 3 year blood-sucking is all use up; Kazz's power is insufficient to time travel again.

Kazz slowly sat up and looked at his long slim legs. His eyes suddenly lit up with excitement. He finally had the chance to use his other power! 'What should I look like?' He pondered.

【Do you want a recommendation Host? This recommendation will make this mission a lot easier!】

Thinking about the last times this system betrayed him, Kazz felt that he shouldn't trust it.

【This system 100% guarantees that the recommendation will work!】

Who are you fooling?

【This system 200% guarantees that the recommendation will work!】

Seriously?

【This system Infinite% guarantees that the recommendation will work!】

Done Deal! (Kazz, why do you always choose to believe?! -Author)

Kazz soon regretted his foolish decision. (Told you so...- Author) He felt a warm blanket wrapped itself around his body. After the feeling resided, Kazz spun to look at his appearance. Before the spin even reached halfway, Kazz gripped the end of the short skirt and sat down on the ground.

System! What the **** do I look like this?!

As an otaku, Kazz watched Owari no Seraph before; he remembered that one of the characters was a pink lolita! He was sure that he was that lolita right now! 'This is even worse than my shota— W-wait a minute!' Kazz felt something isn't right

As an otaku, Kazz watched Owari no Seraph before; he remembered that one of the characters was a pink lolita! He was sure that he was that lolita right now! 'This is even worse than my shota— W-wait a minute!' Kazz felt something isn't right. With his hand grabbing the skirt, he felt that something was still there...

****! A trap! With all the looks I could get, you give me a trap?!

【Don't worry host, this appearance would definitely work!】

'I want a refund! Give me something else!' Kazz angrily demanded.

【Energy Insufficient】

'****!'

Can you at least give me pants?

【Energy Insufficient】

You ******!