Chapter 8: The King's Blood

When Karlheinz opened the door, Kazz was shocked! "Why is my room so girly?! The brother's rooms look so normal and you give me this?! W-wait...This room is for Yui..."

(Ignore Yui on the ground

(Ignore Yui on the ground...I can't find a picture of Yui's room in the Mukami's Mansion...) 

Karlheinz watched Kazz's face expression changed from surprise to disgusted to expressionless.

"What do you think?" He wanted to tease the little guy more.

Kazz ignored the King and walked over to the bed before lying flat on his stomach. Whatever... A bed is a bed...

"The room is good, but I don't it's for me... You made this room for another person, right?" The shota turned his currently buried head on a pillow towards the King.

"I'm not surprised that you guessed," Karlheinz smirked.

He walked forward towards the pink-haired vampire and sat beside the bed. "So tell me...What are you Kazz?"

"Karlheinz, that's not fair I asked you a question first!" Kazz sat up.

"I don't have to answer your question. You already know what my plans are...Isn't that right?"

Both vampires stared at each other with fire in their eyes. They are currently in a fierce battle of mind manipulation; the first one to give in first loses. The Vampire finds this battle very interesting, so does Kazz.

Seeing that he's not powerful enough to control Karlheinz, Kazz decided to take a risk. He moved closer to the King and placed an innocent smile on his lips before wrapping himself around the King's neck and bit him.

Karlheinz already discovered Kazz's plan, but he decided to let the pink-haired shota to continue and take his pure vampire blood.

Shouldn't vampire blood taste like nothing to other vampires? Then...why does this blood taste so sweet?! While drinking, Kazz also felt his heart beating crazily. W-wait a minute! Vampires don't have a heartbeat! What's wrong with me?!

Karlheinz narrowed his eyes... He also felt his undead heart beating for the first time... ( I need to research this... ~Karlheinz) Right in front of him was Kazz's slender pale neck...He leaned forward and opened his beautiful lips, revealing his sharp fangs. He pierced Kazz's skin, making the little guy shiver a little in his embrace. Delicious! What kind of blood is this? Is there any delicious vampire blood out there? I don't think so...This boy would be an excellent experiment subject...