Chapter 17: Strangers

***Underworld Town***

It was already noon when Kazz finally managed to get out of the woods. He wanted to stroll in the town first to gather more information about this time period.

The town was medievally fashioned and wooden signs were seen on buildings. There's wasn't anything standing out except for a glamorous castle towering everything. Kazz thought that an Underworld Town would be much gorier; blood everywhere, creepy shadows, etc.

There's no danger so Kazz peacefully walked with leisure. The breeze making his long pigtails dance in the air made him comfortable. Kazz was definitely abnormal. It only took him an hour to finally accept the fact that he was a trap wearing a short skirt with frills. His self-confidence was probably his strong point...He told himself: 'If I'm gonna be a trap, so be it. I'm gonna be the best trap ever!" With this encouragement, he easily moved on.

Kazz feet halted when he reached his intended destination, the bar. With his current looks, he immediately caught the attention of everyone in the bar. He ignored the blazing gazes coming from them and continued to approach the very back empty table.

Once Kazz sat down, everyone continued on their business, but their curiosity remained.

When the waiter arrived, Kazz was not surprised to hear that blood was on the menu. However, being used to drinking Karlheinz's first-rate blood, Kazz just asked for milk instead. Apparently, ever since his husband teased him about his height, Kazz started the habit of drinking milk. The waiter nodded confusedly and left. 

A vampire with gleaming gold eyes heard Kazz's orders and smirked. "Very Interesting." With his power, Karlheinz easily changed into a slender male with long, silver hair that reaches his hips. With a blink of an eye, he appeared in front of Kazz.

Luckily, Kazz didn't drink the milk yet or else he would have spurted it out of his mouth

Luckily, Kazz didn't drink the milk yet or else he would have spurted it out of his mouth. Right now, he was in a dilemma, shouting in his head: 'Why did no one tell me that there would be an Owari no Seraph crossover?! Why the heck is this guy here?!" His first thought was that the person in front of him was a transmigrator, but that can't happen; they don't have the ability to change appearance. His second thought was that the other person was Karlheinz, but that can't be... He doesn't know what Owari Seraph is, unless in 1 in a million chance that it's just a coincidence....

His thought was a mess, but his face still stayed perfectly calm while drinking his milk.

Karlheinz took this chance to introduce himself, "I'm...Ferid Bathory." What are the chances that he even got the name right?

"Krul Tepes." Kazz said while putting his cup of milk down. A cute milk mustache was left behind.

Karlheinz unconsciously reached out his hand with a napkin and wiped it. On the other hand, Kazz unconsciously allowed him to do so since he was used to Karlheinz wiping his mouth anyway.

Two 'strangers' created a warm atmosphere in the bar.