Extra: Yaoi Scene (Read "My Goodbye" First)

【Host! The 3 years requirement is complete!】

After hearing the announcement, Kazz stopped sucking from a pale neck, before licking the blood off his lips. Kazz have tried sucking blood from other vampires like the Mukamis, but Karlheinz's blood has always been his favorite. Besides, even if Kazz has the opportunity to drink from others, Karlheinz would always get furious! Furious to the extent that Karlheinz wouldn't talk to Kazz for a week! Kazz would always find his husband's tantrums adorable since the only one suffering was him. Kazz eventually stopped drinking blood from others when he and Karlheinz got together.

While reminiscing about the past, a pair of hands suddenly cupped his cheeks. Kazz looked up in surprise, only to find Karlheinz's lips drawing near. The lips kissed him first on the nose, before continuing to his forehead, temples and ending on his own lips. Kazz's face immediately flushed red! Kazz has been in this relationship for 6 years, but he was still not used to it!

"You are so cute." The culprit chuckled.

Kazz gave the man a glare. Yes, he is cute, but who wants to be called cute? He rather prefers to be called 'secC' instead.

Accurately reading his baby's thoughts, Karlheinz whispered to Kazz's ears, "'SecC' too."

Kazz can't stand this guy! He didn't want to be an average uke, so Kazz quickly used his strength to push down Karlheinz on the bed. The said person only smirked at him.

"Karlheinz...You're going to pay!" Still having a flushed face, Kazz leaned in to give his husband a rough kiss. Kazz wanted to be in control so he used his tongue to attack the other's mouth.

Soon, Karlheinz breathing also became erratic, making Kazz stopped kissing to put on a smug look.

"OK, you should go to bed...You have school tomorrow." Karlheinz used almost all of his reason to stop the 'fun.'

"...hmm." Kazz reluctantly nodded. Kazz doesn't dare to disagree, he wasn't the type of person who asks for it anyway... 

The next day, Kazz was staring out the window while the teacher was talking about Math or something. Kazz was planning to go back in the past in the next couple of days. How should he properly say to 'goodbye' to his husband?

The mischievous system obviously answered.

【Host! Blood has a recommendation!】

What is it?

【Sleeping Drug!】

Why would I need that?

【Host can say Host's 'goodbyes' to the sleeping Vampire King!】

Why the heck would I do that???

【This is a special drug! Anything you say to the sleeping person, that person would do it the next day!】

So if I said, I want to do 'it', he would do 'it?'

【Exactly!】

And he wouldn't know about anything?

【Yep!】Blood wasn't lying, but unfortunately, the drug has a strong smell that the King didn't take the drug. (Karlheinz still did it though, the author shrugs...)

Yay! Ok, then! Give it!

Kazz was still foolish.

*Drum Rolls ~ ***Yaoi Scene***

Kazz's pink hair was already a mess once Karlheinz was finally the one pushing him down the bed. Karlheinz fingers moved slowly as he unbuttoned Kazz's buttons one by one. After he finished, Karlheinz quickly placed his mouth on one of the pink dots.

"!" Kazz wasn't prepared! He then released a soft moan, "Ah~" This was his first time and he was actually this sensitive! "****!"

Karlheinz looked up to stare at Kazz's teary eyes. Instead of showing a satisfied smile, Karlheinz felt annoyed instead! He realized it was all the orphanage fault! For Kazz, it might be his first time, but for the body, it wasn't... Karlheinz at this moment wanted to grab the neck of that Facility Director of the orphanage and make him suffer worse than death!

Noticing his husband stopped and released an extreme bloodlust, Kazz looked at Karlheinz confusedly. 

"What's wrong?" Kazz asked innocently.

Karlheinz held Kazz's cheek and smiled genuinely, "I love you." Karlheinz secretly sighed in relief in his heart. Kazz's body might be corrupted, but his mind remained pure...I will keep him safe.

"I love you too?" Kazz was still confused.

Karlheinz continued. After licking those delicious dots, the King moved down where magic happens! He skillfully took off both of their remaining clothes which were thrown off to the floor and focused his eyes on his baby's cute little thing.

Kazz was once confident on his size until he saw his husband's... 'I told you it would be humongous! Geez, I pity those wives...wives...' Kazz suddenly felt jealousy rising in his heart! He cursed secretly but then put on a confident look on his face. 'I'll show them who's boss!'

Karlheinz already figured out Kazz's feeling, so he eased the flames. "Baby... Don't be jealous... I only love you and you alone."

"Good! Touch your wives or anyone again and I won't hesitate to become a vampire hunter and hunt your *** down!" Kazz pouted angrily.

Karlheinz chuckled and patted Kazz's head, "Promise... Promise me too?"

"Of course! I swear on my love for anime!" Kazz felt he heard a gasp from somewhere (It was the author.)

"Anime, a person?" Karlheinz misunderstood and his eyes narrowed.

"Anime is a...ugh...My dad's name." Kazz wanted to facepalm on himself.

"Is that so?" Karlheinz placed his finger into Kazz's chrysanthemum.

"Hn!" Kazz felt a shiver down his spine as he felt something cold enter his back.

Karlheinz repeatedly inserted his fingers in and out while looking at Kazz's expression. Kazz's red face was panting, saliva sliding down his pink lips. Kazz looks so tempting! The Vampire King wanted to take a bite!

After the foreplay, Karlheinz spread the youth's legs open. He mercilessly slammed that big thing into the chrysanthemum making Kazz yell out in pain. However, the pain quickly turned into pleasure. "Ah~ah~" Kazz covered his embarrassing mouth.

"Let me hear you." Karlheinz teased the man as he moved back and forth.

"No...Ah~" Kazz's eyebrows were furrowed as sweat slid down his forehead.

"Do you love me more than your dad?" It seems Karlheinz didn't let the subject go.

Karlheinz or Anime? As an otaku for 20 years, he at least needs to show hesitation right? Nope. Luckily, he acted wisely and immediately nodded, "L-love! Ah~ Ah~ You~" If he didn't, Kazz was sure he would suffer more tonight....

Karlheinz laughed happily and leaned in to give his baby a kiss.

Together. They loved.