Chapter 2: Transmigrated

In horrible pain, Kazz grabbed his aching head and rolled on the floor. When the pain subsided, Kazz sat up and viewed his surroundings with a face like nothing just happened.

He seems to be in a small room. A room big enough for old dirty cleaning supplies and a cabinet. This explains why when he was rolling he keeps bumping on things, making his pain even worse. This led to another question to pop up in his head, "If the room is so small, how did I even manage to roll around?" How could a 5'7 roll around in such a small space?!

Kazz covered his face with his hands and groaned. "I've become a shota, didn't I?" His small and chubby hands say it all...

【 Don't be like that Host! I'm sure you will become very tall in the future!】

Kazz didn't panic when he heard the mechanical voice again. As a veteran novel reader of novelupdates.com, he was 100% sure he has transmigrated. Kazz would have rejoiced by now but sadly, this is not My Hero Academia, this is Diabolik Lovers.

"Ok system, what do I do now?" Kazz said in a monotone voice.

Sensing that its host doesn't seem very energetic, the system advertised itself.

【I am system Blood, I heard your wish and sent you in this world. You can now change the plot and the characters of this "trash" Anime!】

"I don't want to. I want to go home." Kazz lazily stated.

【B-but you said you wanted to!】

"I said "if" not "want," but..." Kazz paused and thought a bit, "What do I benefit from completing my so-called "wish"?"

Given some hope, Blood happily replied, 【Host, if you complete your wish, you can be given one space item as a souvenir from the system. This item can let you take one thing from this world! 】Blood didn't say that by Kazz completing his "wish", it would be promoted to another level! If Blood let this host go, then it would need to wait for 1000 years for another perfect host to level up. Honestly speaking, if this rare opportunity wasn't here, the system wouldn't grant just anybody's wish.

"Can it be food?" Kazz wondered. "Can it be this broken mop right here? Can it be a living person, a house, a car, clothes?"

【Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!】Very desperate, the system didn't even heard most of Kazz's words and automatically agreed to everything.

"Ok, mark your words," Kazz smirked. He intentionally spoked quickly and added "living person" to trick the system.

【 This system will mark its words!】