Chapter 4: Mukami's Escape Plan

Yuma took Kazz out of the closet room during dinner. Everyone was busy eating barely-edible food that Yuma was sure no one would notice them.

He took Kazz into their room and waiting for them were three handsome teenagers. The still spacing out Kazz quickly snapped out of it to enjoy their beauty.

Ruki, with short ruffled hair colored with black on top and white on the tips. He has blue-grey eyes and he still wears black the web chokers on his neck.

 He has blue-grey eyes and he still wears black the web chokers on his neck

Kou, his blond hair with his bangs covering the top right side of his face. His left eye is light blue and his right eye is red.

Lastly, Azusa, he has grey eyes and black hair with lighter gray tips

Lastly, Azusa, he has grey eyes and black hair with lighter gray tips. The longest point in his hair reaches down to his chin, with long bangs that go right past his eyes. The rest of it looks messy and curly. All of them looks so beautiful!

"Hey? Do you have any food?" Yuma asked the others after he saw Kazz drooling while staring at them

"Here." Ruki gave Kazz a bowl of mush.

Kazz's new body didn't eat for 2 days, living is better than dying, so he picked the bowl and drank it. The taste of the mush couldn't even be described in words. It just taste so horrible that Kazz started to think it was poison! His eyes started to produce some tears as well... ***! I want to sue this place!

After giving the bowl to Kazz, Ruki redirected his focus to others. "Now, Kazz is here, we will leave this "hell" tonight."

Kazz eyes widened. He knew that the Mukamis would eventually try and escape the orphanage, leading them to become vampires, but he didn't think that it would be so soon!

Everyone was busy finalizing plans for their escape except for Azusa and Kazz. They were quietly sitting together in the corner listening to Kou.

"Ruki will cause a commotion while I will create a distraction by setting the prison guard's room on fire. This plan will definitely succeed!" Kou smiled at the others.

"It better be or else we're done for..." Ruki responded ruthlessly.

"Don't be like that Ruki~" Kou was still smiling while his eyes drift around the room, stopping at Azusa and Kazz. "Hey, are you guys listening over there? Hmm?"

Kazz, who was browsing through Diabolik Lovers Fandom Wikia provided by the system in his head, finally looked up. While Azusa who was actually paying attention assures them that he will go with them.

"I...I...will..go..with...you..I'll...go...where..my..brothers...go..." Azusa slowly said.

"I-I don't want to stay in this place. Anything else would better compare to this hell." Staying in character, Kazz spoke softly, but you can see the determination in his eyes.

Ruki nodded to their response. "Kazz, you can go with us, but Azusa you will be staying here."

Everyone was surprised by Ruki's words, except for Kazz who read this part in the Wikia.

"W-why?" Azusa was confused and frightened.

"You can't go just because we're going. You can go if YOU'RE going; you have to decide for yourself." Ruki explained.

"I-I...Justin?...Should... I..go?" Azusa hesitated and turned his head to face his wound, Justin, instead.

Seeing this, Ruki couldn't take anymore and punched Azusa across the face.

"!" Kou and Yuma were caught off-guard and was surprised by Ruki's actions.

"R-Ruki, why did you do that?" Kou nervously asked.

"I'm disappointed," Ruki replied back to Kou while staring angrily at Azusa.

Having had been punched just now, Azusa laughs, "Hahaha, Ruki...more...punch..me..more!"

"Ridiculous" Ruki turned his heel and leaves the room.

Azusa finally returned to his senses and runs after Ruki. "Ruki...Don't.. go... I..made..up...my mind..I'll..go!"

Kazz who saw all of this was baffled, he never thought that they were all this broken... He stood up from the corner and approached Yuma. He used his tiny hands and wrapped it around the taller boy's waist.

Stunned, Yuma turned around to see the little guy around him and patted his head. "Don't worry, as Kou said, we will definitely leave this place."

Seriously?! What happened to your do-S personality?!