Chapter 26: Body Check (Carla and Shin part 8)

"Let's begin," Karlheinz announced. Staring at Karlheinz, Kazz noticed a crazed look in his eye. Kazz could feel the madness this old Vampire was emitting from his body. He can't wait to bury himself with all the data he could obtain from Menae. The best way to describe this moment is Karlheinz was staring at her similar to the way Hange Zoë stares at Titans.

Menae could feel the uncomfortable gaze Karlheinz was giving her, forcing her to look at Kazz with a pleading face. Kazz knows very well what it feels like to be treated like a lab rat. Being with Karlheinz for a long time, he surely did some many experiments on Kazz. Especially in the beginning, when Karlheinz affection towards him was comparable to a boy and his favorite toy. Thinking about those times makes Kazz question why he even fell in love with this mad scientist in the first place.

Sighing, Kazz stood up from the chair, "Alright, let's begin." Kazz's voice made Karlheinz finally come into his senses. Knowing that a body check was needed first, Kazz began looking for clean gloves. He swept his eyes over the room. The walls were lined with clear glass vials, each holding a cloud of bacteria. Some larger vials contain body parts such as eyeballs, hearts, livers from other species. It's not surprising that most of the species in the vials are ghouls. Ghouls don't have any powers and are used as slaves by other superior species. Killing one or two weak ghouls won't disturb any clans, making them the best experiment subjects. Kazz has never seen a Vibora, Wolves or Adler before, but he could tell which body parts are from whom. A lizard tail, a wolf ear, and an eagle's wing could be seen in some vials.

Kazz's eyes finally landed on the cabinet in the corner. Karlheinz always keeps his clean gloves on the top drawer for convenience. Kazz who knows his lover's habits quickly found them and put them on. He then made his way to Menae, with a casual tone he spoke, "As Karlheinz said, we need to do a body check. Quickly, remove your clothes." Every time Kazz has some free time, he would spend his time helping Karlheinz analyze the Mukami's bodies. He forgot that he wasn't talking to his brothers, he was talking to a lady!

Menae was taken aback by Kazz's casual comment. Her lovely face quickly showed a tinge of anger. On the other hand, Karlheinz chuckled in amusement, "Go on~ Follow his orders~" With no choice, Menae undressed. Kazz looked at the woman's bare back, Kazz felt no excitement. To remind you, readers, Kazz is gay for Karlheinz. For Karlheinz, who probably had lots of experience over his 2000 life span, a woman's back is nothing to speak of. Kazz quickly began observing the Founder's body. Karlheinz joined him. Both noticed bizarre bruises on her back, which was the sign of Endzeit. Kazz, with the help of the Wikia, already knew the faith of Menae... After shortly giving birth to Cordelia, Menae would die from Endzeit. 

Author's Note: 

 If you guys are wondering what Karlheinz look like in a nurse costume: 

Thanks for Reading~ 

If you guys have any suggestions about the plot or characters, PM me~

Also, if you guys are up for a good Horror Story, check out my Horror Reading List~~ Thanks