Chapter 12: Love Hurts

While being stared at intensely by the Vampire King, Kazz started to feel sweat slowly forming on his forehead.

'I got a bad feeling about this...' Kazz wanted to quickly teleport somewhere else, but he was a second too late.

Karlheinz pulled him into his embrace. Both of them realized something unusual... They can actually feel the heat from the other person's body! Being close to the king, Kazz also noticed that the other's heart and his heart were beating too! 'What's this supposed to mean?' Kazz wondered.

"Drink my blood, Kazz." A comforting deep voice echoes in his ears. He felt his face getting hot. He never knew his vampire ears would be this sensitive! To make it worse, the vampire made an even more daring move. He stuck out his tongue and licked Kazz's ears!

With a red face, Kazz tried to wiggle out of Karlheinz arms, but it's no use. He was so embarrassed he forgot to teleport!

"...Drink." The king ordered him again.

Seeing that's the only solution, he sank his fangs deep into Karlheinz's skin. He did it mercilessly too... The familiar sweet tasting blood watered his dry throat.

"Good..." Karlheinz petted the little guy's head.

'He really wants to die, huh?'

Realizing this, he stops sucking and faced the older vampire with confused eyes.

"Why do you want to die?"

"Shh, drink." Karlheinz wiped away the blood on the side of his lips and placed his finger inside Kazz mouth.

'Does he really expect me to suck his finger like a baby?!'

Kazz felt annoyed so he ruthless shove his own finger in the King's mouth. Seeing that it didn't even occupy half of the vampire mouth, he decided to shove his whole hand. 'Who's shh-ing now?'

Kazz always brings the King surprises, but this one really scared him. He felt like he was going to choke! If Kazz heard this he would probably question him sarcastically, "You said you wanted to die, right?"

The King quickly released Kazz from his embrace and pulled out the other person's dangerous small hand.

Kazz smiled innocently after looking at the angry expression of Karlheinz who finally learned his lesson. Knowing that he should quickly disappear, Kazz didn't waste a second and teleported. This time, he succeeded escaping.

After Kazz vanished, the angered expression of the vampire king vanished as well. Karlheinz then formed a small smile on his lips. None of wives have ever done that to me....So, this is what love feels like. It sure hurts a lot.