Chapter 14: Telling Rafa (Plus Some Daveed x (Y/N) Fluff)

"Hey...(Y/N)?" Daveed asked the next morning as we were chilling on the couch and watching TV.

   "Yeah?" I asked, taking my eyes away from the TV screen and using them to look at Daveed instead.

   "...I think we should tell Rafa you're pregnant," Daveed stated.

   "No way!" I said immediately. "What if he tells everyone?"

   "You honestly think he's gonna do that?" Daveed asked. "He's our best mutual friend! He wouldn't ruin our reputation like that! Besides, even if he did, people are gonna have to find out eventually. You can't just stay in the house for nine months!"

   I thought about what Daveed had said. "I guess you're right..," I said after a bit of thinking. "I guess, being our best friend and all, he deserves to know..."

   Daveed nodded as I pathetically reached out to grab my phone, which was on the table on the other side of the room. I looked at Daveed as I kept "trying" to grab my phone from the other side of the room.

   Daveed raised an eyebrow. "No! You can get it yourself!"

   I pouted. "You're the worst boyfriend ever!"

   Daveed shrugged. "If not giving in to my needy girlfriend makes me a bad boyfriend, then I guess I am."

   I sighed, pissed in a childish way that Daveed wouldn't get my phone for me. I then smirked. "Well, if you don't get my phone, we're not calling Rafa."

   "You realize that this doesn't have to be done right now, right?" Daveed asked with a chuckle. "And also, even if it did, I could just get my own phone and call him."

   I groaned and stood up, defeatedly walking towards the table and grabbing my phone.

   Daveed watched me with a smug smile.

   "Oh, shut up," I hissed, sitting back down on the couch.

   "I didn't say anything," Daveed said with another smig smile.

   "Your smirk says it all," I growled, dialing Rafa's number. I didn't even have to think about what it was. I had called him so many times that dialing his number was like clockwork.

   I pressed the "call" button and waited for Rafa to answer.

   It didn't take very long. He answered on the second ring. "Hey, (Y/N). What's up?"

   "A lot of things," I said with a small sigh. "Speaking of what's up, you should come over. Daveed and I have something to tell you..."

   Rafa was silent for a moment. Then, "You're not breaking up with Daveed, are you? Because I've shipped you guys for a long time."

   I rolled my eyes. "No, Rafa. We're not breaking up."

   "Whew, good," Rafa said, relief showing in his voice.

   "So, are you able to come over?" I asked.

   "Yep! I'll be over in twenty minutes! I still have to get ready; I slept late," Rafa said.

   "Okay. See you then!" I said.

   "See ya then, (Y/N)."

   I then hung up and looked over at Daveed. "He said he'll be over in twenty minutes."

   "All right," Daveed said. "Until then, wanna watch 'Teen Titans Go!'?"

   I chuckled and booped Daveed's nose. "Unlike you, I'm not mentally eight years old."