Hey Look (Bonus Chapter)

I PUBLISHED THE FIRST PART

Now you guys are getting a bonus chapterrr.

•••

I'm chilling on my couch with Daveed, my head buried in his chest. "So, do you wanna get Friendly's later tonight?" I ask.

"I'd like that," Daveed says with a smile.

We suddenly hear a pop.  

"What the hell..?" I mumble, both Daveed and I looking around the room.

Our eyes land on none other than Dan Avidan, in our house, surrounded by smoke. He's wearing his signature Ninja Sex Party suit, his hair more wild than ever. "What the fuck?" he asks himself, looking around. His eyes then land on us. "Oh! Hey! Uh..sorry to disturb you guys! I just...kinda...appeared in here. You saw, right?"

Daveed and I slowly nod. "Uh, yeah. We saw," I say. "You're...Dan Avidan, right?"

"Uh-huh," Dan responds. "I was just going over to Game Grumps HQ to shoot a video with Arin and I ended up here..."

"Oh," I say. "Well, I love your channel!"

Daveed sighs, rolling his eyes.

Dan smiles. "You're a fan?"

"Oh, I'm the biggest fan around! You and Arin are awesome!" I say. I then eyeball his outfit. "Can I ask, though...why are you wearing that if you were gonna shoot a video with Arin?"

Dan shrugs. "I dunno. Because I can." He then says, "Well, I gotta go. Don't wanna be late for our video shooting. But hey, be sure to check it out once it comes out."

He then snaps his fingers, and he's gone.

Smoke surrounds where he just was, and Daveed and I look at each other. "Did that really just happen or am I high?" I ask.

"That really just happened," Daveed says.

We sit in silence for a moment. I then break it by saying, "I am so gonna write an x reader fanfic about this."

•••

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!! My fanfic isn't actually about Dan just appearing in someone's house. I just thought that'd be a funny ending.

But anyways, I hope you guys'll consider reading my fanfic!

Peace ✌️!