Charlie

"Boys, time to wake up." Louis whispered to the kids that decided to share the bed. 

      Liam didn't like sleeping alone, and Zayn didn't mind. Zayn slowly opened his eyes and looked at Louis.

"Morning, Mr. Tomlinson. Why do we have to wake up this early? It's Saturday."

"Good morning, Zee. We have guests. A friend of mine is visiting us in two hours with his family. We want to introduce Liam." Louis explained, softly shaking Liam.

     Zayn looked down at the boy that was curled into his chest and whispered in his ear.

"Li, wake up, please."

     After some muffled noises, Liam gave up and opened his tired eyes.

"Morning, baby boy. Today me and papa have friends coming over. They are so excited to meet you, Li. They also have two sons I am sure you will be great friends with." He explained, smiling at the kid.

"Zayn stay?" Liam pleaded. If you let him, he would just ask if they could adopt Zayn and always keep them together. But he didn't need to, as Zayn spent most of his time with him anyways.

"Yes, of course! It would be great and you can also meet the boys. They are younger, but I know you have no problems with that." Louis said to Zayn, pinching his cheek, earning a glare from the boy.

"How much younger? Are they younger than Liam?" Zayn asked nervously. 

     He so didn't want to deal with babies.

"No, they're not. Zac is six and Charlie is four."

     Zayn just nodded, taking a mental note to be near Liam the whole time and make sure these new boys weren't mean. They got ready for the day and went downstairs for breakfast. Harry decided to make pancakes, as it was the weekend.

     Zayn and Liam were in the living room when they heard someone knocking on the door. Louis ran to the door and welcomed the guests.

"Tommo! Haven't seen you in a while." A tall blonde man said, giving Louis a hug. 

     He was followed by another tall man, with beautiful blue eyes, and two boys.

"Hey, Lou! Nice to finally see you," the other man said, sharing a hug with Louis.

"It's great to see you guys, too. Come on in." he said and went to the boys.

"Hey, boys. Missed me?: he smiled and opened his arms, welcoming them both in a tight hug.

"Yeees, uncle Lou."

"Hey, guys!" Harry cheered, walking out of the kitchen.

     After they shared their greetings with Harry, all of them entered the living room. The two men cooed at the new member of the family, while the proud fathers bent down near him.

"You have to be the legendary Liam. We heard so much about you," said the blonde man.

"Li, this is Uncle Chris. We went to the same college when we were younger. I am sure you don't know what a college is, but we are best friends, just like you and Zaynie. This is Uncle Tom. And these are Zac and Charlie. They are Uncle Chris' and Uncle Tom's children. Say hi." Louis explained to him, sitting near him on the floor.

"Hi. I'm Leeyum." Liam said, smiling shyly, and looking at the new people with his big puppy eyes, already liking them, "This is Zaynie," he added, introducing his best friend.

"It's Zayn," Zayn corrected kindly, not wanting anyone call him that, except for Liam and maybe Louis, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Zayn," Chris said, smiling and bent down in front of Liam, "Now, what do you think. Can I have a hug from my favorite nephew?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.