Water War

Time passed by and the Styles-Tomlinson family was happier than ever. Zayn was always a part of their day, just like their other son. The best friends were like one whole. Always together. Liam's and Charlie's friendship became even stronger and the two became inseparable. Now, instead of babysitting the youngest, the boys enjoyed actually playing with him. Liam was already five, so spending time with him was even more entertaining now. Zayn, being fourteen, still managed to pay his whole attention to the kid. And he didn't stop his passion for art and literature either. He would spend many evenings, reading to Liam.

     Louis' novels were done one by one. And by now, he had six whole books, ready for publishing. Harry spent more time with his boys, coming home sooner than before. The four boys were in the Styles-Tomlinson house, as usual, enjoying their weekend.

"Well done, Li. Now press your thumb on the paper and just move it a little," Zayn instructed the younger boy, who was trying to draw a horse.

     Zayn was in his artistic mood, and instead of just praising the kid for his effort, he decided to teach him some techniques. And Liam didn't mind. He was bored with watching cartoons the whole day. He liked when Zayn acted all smart and confident. He tried his best to make his 'tutor' proud and happy. Cause, in the end, he would get a lot of cuddles.

     Liam slowly moved his short thumb on the paper, too afraid to add some pressure. As nothing changed, Zayn took his finger with his hand and started to show how it's done. After spreading the gray color all over the horse's body, he let Liam's hand free.

     When Liam looked at his hand, he noticed that his fist was all black.

"You, clumsy dork," Zayn laughed and took Liam's hand to the tip of his nose. 

     Then, he added some whiskers with the pencil dust of his own fingertips. Liam saw his reflection in the window and gasped. He looked like a puppy. He giggled at Zayn's silliness and drew a French mustache on him. They both fell on the floor laughing, when they heard Louis call from downstairs.

"Boys, come here."

     After catching their breathes, they walked downstairs, and entered the living room smiling like lunatics. When Louis and Harry saw them, they choked on the tea they were drinking.

"Who let this French guy enter our house with his dog?" Louis asked Harry, in his Oscar-deserving acting manner.

"I don't know, but I think we should kick them out before Liam and Zayn come here," Harry joined in, making the boys laugh even louder.

     Louis threw Liam over his shoulder and dragged Zayn by his arm and led them to the bathroom.

"Pardon, monseur, but you can't live with us." He said apologetically, putting Liam on the floor, and closing the door.

     The boys couldn't stop laughing. When Zayn calmed down a bit, he said:

"Come on, let's wash these. Your dads will miss us too much."

"Woof, woof," Liam said giggling.