Winter Break

Zarry and Nouis are having the time of their lives and Liam is like
"ZAYNIE, PAY ATTENTION TO ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" 😂😂😂

     To celebrate New Year, the Styles-Tomlinson family, Zayn and his girlfriend, and the cheerful leprechaun decided to head to the mountains, away from the city and away from everyday life. They met in front of the family's house and arranged the baggage in the two cars.

- Lili, come here. We're ready to go. - Louis called him and opened the backseat door of their car.

- I thought Li was coming with us. - Zayn noted as if Liam being in the same car with his parents was the strangest thing ever.

- You'll survive, Zayn. It's just a road trip. And we miss our boy, you know? - Harry chuckled and situated himself in the driver's seat.

- Ok. See you soon, Li. - Zayn pouted dramatically and waved to his friend, who waved him back, laughing at his clinginess.

     Perrie was in the passenger's seat, ready to go. Niall hoped on the backseat and didn't waste time, already taking out his earphones, not really eager to listen to the couple's cheesiness.

     Louis was in the passenger's seat, leaving Liam in the backseat, much to his dismay.

- Daddy, come heeeere. I'm lonely. - He whined and pouted, knowing the powerful effect his puppy face had.

     Louis turned to Harry and pecked his lips.

- Bye-bye.

- Hey, Li! You can't steal my man! - Harry protested and pulled Louis closer by his collar and gave him a normal kiss. Liam laughed at him, used to seeing his parents being so touchy-feely.

- Sorry, Harold. I'm leaving you for this cute boy. - Louis seriously explained and hoped out of the car, seating beside Liam and brought him closer to his side.

- So, what plans do you have for this year, Li? Any thoughts? - He asked, playing with Liam's curls.

- I dunno. I want to continue learning to play the guitar with Ni. It's fun. And Charlie is there the whole time, so I really enjoy those classes.

- That's great. I like Niall. He is so energetic and funny all the time, right Hazz? - Louis said giving him a smile.

- Yup! He is great. You've got some good taste in friends, Li. - Harry chuckled, not turning his attention from the road.

- And what about Perrie? You haven't talked about her much. - Louis asked his son.

- She is nice. I don't know her well enough, but Zayn likes her very much. She spends a lot of time with us. - Liam answered with his fast speed and cute accent.

- They seem really close. Maybe they are meant to be?- Harry asked, smirking at Louis from the rear mirror in a way that Liam didn't understand. Louis rolled his eyes and gave him the badass 'seriously?' look.

- They are close, but I don't know. They are not like you two. - Liam shrugged.

- What do you mean?

- Well, they love each other and everything, but they are not like you. Your love for each other is so obvious that even strangers notice that. It's rare. - He explained, smiling at them.

- Aaww. That's nice to hear, baby. - Louis cooed and held him closer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     They arrived and got out of the cars, admiring the breathtaking view of the mountains that were covered in crystal clear snow.

     After unpacking and changing into warmer clothes, they went to the lobby that was covered in cozy Christmas decorations. There was a Santa, a gingerbread-house-cooking masterclass, a huge Christmas tree, reindeer figurines, and a lot of Christmas lights in the room. Even though it was the end of the first week of January already, the management decided to keep the warm atmosphere.