Shawn Mendes, Everybody!

In a month Zayn's and Perrie's relationship developed from blushing and flirting to a rather stable one. They shared romantic moments, completed some of the firsts, spent time with friends, and learned more about each other. 

     They headed to the open-air concert. Being a musician himself, Niall often had tickets to the best concerts in the area. Louis and Harry were busy, so Liam went there with Zayn, Perrie, Charlie, Zac, and Niall. He was running in front of the elder ones with Charlie, too impatient to walk beside them, but was soon stopped by Zayn.

- Li, there are a lot of people here. We can lose you two. - Zayn said, taking his hand.

     Liam huffed but obediently slowed down his pace. They reached the closest to the stage they could, but, still, a lot of people stood in front of them.  For the others, it was not a problem, but Liam barely reached Zayn's shoulders and all he could see was other people's backs. If Perrie didn't take that long to get ready, they would be right in front of the stage. But, of course, how could she go to a casual outdoor event without perfect make-up!

     Soon, the concert started and the audience was screaming when Shawn entered the stage and greeted everyone. 

     Liam stood on the tips of his toes and tried his best to look over the other people's shoulders. He couldn't keep his balance and leaned on Zayn a little. Zayn noticed his actions, and without hesitation, picked him up and easily set him on his shoulders. Liam giggled at his actions. He was so used to that. He was the shortest and the lightest in the company, so being treated like a child wasn't strange to him. 

     Perrie, on the other hand, was surprised. Aren't boyfriends supposed to be that attentive with their girlfriends? Not that she had the height problem, but she wanted Zayn for herself only. 

     Niall did the same with Charlie, even though Charlie was almost as tall as him. Shawn started singing "Imagination." 

     The four boys soon joined in, quietly singing along with Shawn and swaying to the melody. The concert went on and the crowd grew louder. Zayn turned his face to Perrie and noticed how beautiful she looked in the evening sky, under the lights of the arena, her lips glistening and her skin shining. He leaned closer to her, Liam still on his shoulders.

- You look amazing tonight, babe. - He tenderly told her.

- You don't look bad yourself. - She answered and smirked at him, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow. 

- Yeah? - Zayn whispered and attached their lips with a passionate kiss.

     Perrie caressed his cheeks, while Zayn's hands were busy grabbing Liam's legs, so he wouldn't fall. 

     Niall cringed at the romantic sight and decided to ruin it.

- Woah! No control? Keep it for when you are alone. Liam is literally on top of you, Zayn. Don't scar these poor boys. - He exclaimed mockingly to cover the seriousness of his voice. 

     Luckily, his comment just resulted in the group's laughter, but the couple at least was back to normal. 

     When the concert was over, they walked out of the arena and started walking towards Zayn's and Liam's houses. 

- Zee, you'll drop him. - Niall warned him.

     Zayn looked up and noticed that Liam was almost asleep and leaned forward. He fondly shook his head at him, and with Niall's help put him back on the ground. 

- Leyuum, you can't sleep now. I know it's late, but we'll get home soon. - He said and let Liam go to Charlie who immediately engaged him with a conversation to keep him awake. 

- Zee, I thought we'd go to a pub or something. Isn't it too early to get back? - Perrie suggested, snuggling to his side. 

- We can't, babe. Louis and Harry won't let me take Liam to a pub, especially at night. - He explained.

- By 'we' I meant me and you, Zayn. He is not alone. We could ask Niall, right Ni? - She continued, sending Niall a pleading smile.

     Niall chuckled and said.

- I'm fine with that, Perrie. But Zayn isn't. He doesn't trust anyone with his precious boy.  

- Yes. He's right. Sorry, babe. Next time. - Zayn concluded and didn't give her a chance to hold on her ground. 

     Perrie huffed and continued walking, her body close to Zayn's. Why was he so protective of Liam? Is it how you treat your friends? For Perrie, definitely not, cause there was no one she liked that much. No one she cared about that much. No one she stared at, whenever they talked. No one she tickled and cuddled so often. No one she let that close the whole time. And no one she just casually pecked on the forehead and caressed the cheeks. That's not a usual friendship. It was sweet and pure to worship, but it made her blood boil. It should be her in the young boy's place. She should be the center of Zayn's universe. She just hoped that time would change anything. She would have Zayn totally head over heels for her, propose to her, and forget about Liam soon. 

     They reached the two houses in front of each other and Zayn turned to Liam.

- Li, where you wanna stay tonight? - He asked.

- I'll go home. I missed dad and papa. - He confessed tiredly. 

- Yeah. I feel like I stole you from them. - He chuckled and walked away from Perrie to give his friend a soft, long-lasting hug. 

- Good night, bud. I'll see you tomorrow. - He said in a soothing voice and kissed his cheek. 

     The others wished each other a good night too and the younger boys went to the Styles-Tomlinson house, while the couple and the Irishman entered Zayn's house. 

VOTECOMMENTSHARE 😎

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE 😎