ZAYN and LIAM

Liam was in the middle of his book when he heard Jackson's 'Thriller.' It was Zayn's ringtone, of course. He looked at Zayn, who answered the phone right away.

- Hey, Lou. How is London? - Zayn asked and smiled at Liam that turned his whole attention to the phone call.

- Hey. It' great. Zee, you should help me, mate. I forgot my laptop and the pdf file is there. It's in Liam's bag.

- You seriously remembered to take Li's Woody action figure, cause you, I quote "would miss your baby boy too much" even though it's one day, but you forgot to take your laptop? So professional! - Zayn chuckled, already taking the MacBook from Liam's baggage.

- Priorities, Zayn, priorities.

- Ok, I've got it. Is it in 'final versions'?

- Yes! The first one.

- Ok, I'll send it to you, so you can download it from the hotel's computers. That sounds fine? - Zayn asked.

- Yes, thanks a lot. Tell Li we miss him.

- Ok, I will. Good luck! - Zayn said and put the phone on the coffee table, beside the laptop.

- Is everything ok? - Liam asked from his spot.

- Yes. It was Lou. That doofus forgot his laptop, so he was going to present the book without the book. And he told me they miss you.

- It's been barely one day. - Liam giggled.

- That's what I'm saying. - Zayn chuckled, sending Louis the pdf file.

     Perrie was scrolling through Instagram, not really interested in what the other two were up to. But when Zayn exclaimed, he got both of their full attention.

- Look what I found! - He said, grinning to himself, and waving Liam to come closer.

     Considering the fact that Perrie was right next to her boyfriend, Liam awkwardly walked closer. But Zayn grabbed him by his slim waist and set him in Liam's favorite place in the world - his lap.

     Unlike all other times, Liam wasn't feeling comfortable being that close to Zayn. It seemed odd, even though he did that almost every day. Maybe he was just too tired? Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that he felt Perrie glaring at him? Who knows...

    Zayn showed him the desktop that had his photo as a wallpaper.