14

Jimochi_Daddy

12,451 likes

Jimochi_Daddy Jungkook is just so smitten ♥️ also sorry it's been so long everyone, I needed a break from all the attention I was suddenly getting I hope you understand 🙏🏼💞

Load More Comments...

Taelien_16 It's actually quite sad, clearly Jimin doesn't reciprocate his feelings, Vmin for life!

Jikookisreal13 Oh hey, of course we understand, it must have been daunting, and we all saw the hate comments you were receiving. I hope you're okay 😁💖

95Liners Ew Instagram was better when you were gone. I can't believe I almost started to ship Jikook because of you, Vmin is definitely more real.

Jeongukkieee97 We understand! I'm glad you're back now 💜

JikookIsLifeu OMG IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Please try to ignore the haters the rest of us ARMYs appreciate your posts and we also love the fact that Jiminie comments sometimes and Jungkook too! 💓

P.JM_Official I'm glad your break helped, also glad we didn't lose an ARMY, but like @JikookIsLifeu said, ignore the haters they aren't worth anyone's time 🙄💗

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

It felt good to post on my fan account again. It had been a few months and I figured maybe it'd die down and people would forget about me, although I soon realised I'd actually gained over 10,000 followers in the time I'd been absent.

People must have spread the news that Jimin and the real me had been commenting. But most responses were good, it's just a shame that some so called fans make our other true ARMYs feel bad.

But the fact that Jimin commented almost straight away must mean that he really cares about this fan, well me, but he thinks it's a fan... so the fan...

But he's just so caring, we barely get any time to ourselves and yet he spends that precious time making sure to comment and like loads of fans posts, which is I think why my fan account only shot up in followers when I commented.

Because I never comment on fan posts, I used to in the past but I guess I just forgot how important it is to our fans when we really show an interest. I should start using my real account more.

~}}{{~