35

Jungkook's POV

After the whole ordeal with Jimin we hadn't spoken very much... even on our Photoshoot when I had to take photos with him alone or him and Hobi like Hyung posted... Jimin just seemed to be ignoring me.

I think I really did upset him when I said I didn't think we were close, even though I didn't mean it, I was just upset that he was actually doing what's right, rather than what I wanted... because I'm selfish.

As my feelings for him grow stronger I'm starting to realise how bad it is for BTS. If even before I've confessed Jimin and I are causing this many problems, what would happen if I ever told him how I felt?

He's made it clear I mean no more to him than the others, and now is even going to the lengths of avoiding me so our friendship doesn't start rumours and scandals.

It had been about 2 weeks since I almost made him cry in my bedroom, and I had barely slept, ever since that first night I slept with him in my arms, every time I lay in that bed alone I feel wrong. Like something is missing and there's no way I could fall into a peaceful sleep without it.

I need him there with me, for me to know that he's safe and sleeping soundly, for me to be the one who is protecting him and helping him feel his best.

He clearly didn't need me as it looked as though he'd been sleeping just fine, I should be happy that he's healthy and sleeping well, but I was just upset that he didn't need me how I needed him.

I was beginning to fall apart, like if we didn't just hug or something soon I was going to have a full blown meltdown... it's even worse watching him be his usual clingy self with everyone else and then going out of his way to stay away from me.

This was all Namjoon's fault... I couldn't hate him for it, if it weren't for him I would never have joined BTS and thus never have met Jimin, or any of the other members who have become something more than family to me by now.

Even the fans have noticed, I've seen posts and comments on our posts, about how sad or tired I look and even the Jikook shippers are noticing how much I long for Jimin's affection and yet he won't give it to me.

They're all saying I look like a lost puppy... I could agree with that by this point.

I hadn't posted on my fan account in a while, finding nothing new about Jimin and I to post about... although I did used to only post about Jimin...

I decided I would help get some of the weight off my chest by just letting out some feelings on my fan account.

I scrolled through my album names Jimin-Hyung looking for at least a slightly recent image to post about, and once I'd chosen one, I just went straight to Instagram to rant about my thoughts.

Jeon.Kook_Official

2,687,249 likes

2,687,249 likes

Jeon.Kook_Official You know something? This beautiful guy right here makes me so god damn happy and I miss him so much right now it hurts, I just wish he'd talk to me...

Load More Comments...

JikookIsLifeu WHAT THE FRICK!? Is this Jungkook confessing right now my Jikook heart is shaking I'm sobbing what the heck!?

Taekook456 What do you mean you miss him Jungkookie? Is Jimin being mean to you? Is he ignoring you!? Go and talk to Taehyung he'll help you feel better 💞

Jikook4Lyfe OMG WHAT IS HAPOENING IM SCREECHIBG JUNGKOOKIE WHAT HAS HAPPEND WITH YOU AND CHIMINIE AGHDHSJSJ

Jeongukkieee97 Oh gosh... I'm worried about this post, this could mean so much... first of all I hope you're okay Jungkook-Ah 🙏🏼💗

RM_Official Jungkook why have you posted this?

...

Oh Shit...

~}}{{~

Thank you Skyler_Simone for the suggestion :))