19

Jungkook's POV

Jimin silently followed me to our dance studio, it was attached to our home building so we didn't have to go far.

Once I set up the speaker I heard a door close and realised Jimin had gone into the back, probably to change into clothes that could be danced in. I was already wearing baggy joggers and a loose shirt so there was no need to change.

I connected my phone to the speaker and began to play Jimin's new song "promise". I let his pretty voice run through me and just began freestyle dancing.

A few moments later Jimin re-entered the room now also in joggers but the same grey jacket he had on before, he grinned at me before rolling his eyes at my song choice, "really Kookie? I thought you wanted to practice some dances for the tour?" He asked with a slight blush of embarrassment.

"Nope, I'm so bored of that Hyung, we spend so much time going over them, and granted sometimes some of us do forget little parts of the choreography," I made sure to raise an eyebrow at him as I said this, since he's the one who messes up the most, "but I just wanna dance you know, like really dance how I want to."

"Okay okay I know I mess up sometimes but I get what you mean, even though I love practicing cause it lowers that chance of me forgetting... but I do understand, just letting the music take you is what I love." He smiled before picking my phone up off the floor and scrolling through my music.

I made my way over to him and rested my chin on his shoulder watching as he hesitated on certain songs before skipping through again.

"Ah Jungkookie, do you still remember the dance you did to this one? It was years ago but, I just really love it." He asked hopefully and I sighed.

"Yeah, I do actually, it was one of my favourites, it took so long to perfect but it's just one I'm proud of, I think it looks good. I haven't done it in ages though so forgive me if I'm a little rusty." I laughed and he grinned before sitting crosslegged on the floor and preparing to play the song.

After I finished I was surprised that I managed to do it with just a couple of little moments where I didn't quite hit the beat perfectly, but it was pretty impressive considering I hadn't done this dance in years... at least if I do say so myself

"Wow... gosh you're so talented Jungkookie." Jimin complimented in a sort of breathless in awe tone. I frowned at him, Park Jimin... the most passionate and amazing dancer I know, is exclaiming to me how talented I am.

"Jiminie you say that as though you're less talented than I am, when in reality everyone knows you and Hobi are the best dancers." I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"Jungkook just because we're labelled as the Main and Lead dancers of the group doesn't make us more talented than you. Maybe in the beginning that's why they gave us those titles, cause of our backgrounds in dance, but by now surely you realise we're basically all equals. Besides I love the way you dance more than how I myself do." He shrugged and it was my turn to sigh.

"Okay fine I agree with what you said to begin with but Jimin stop putting yourself down, we dance so differently so it's obvious to some preferences my style of dance would seem better than yours but it's different for everyone, I'm flattered but just so you know, I prefer the way you dance to the way I do." I smiled at him and he seemed to just silently appreciate what I'd said.