49

Jungkook's POV

"I'm nervous Jungkookie." Jimin mumbled to me as we were sat in the car together, "I know Jimin-Ah, it's okay to be nervous, I am too. But I'm also excited." I smiled and he chewed on his lip.

"I don't know if I'll be able to cope if someone says something right to my face you know? Comments are one thing... but if a fan actually says to my face that they're upset with me... I don't know what I'm gonna do." He frowned with a pout as his eyes started watering.

I pulled him over to lean into my chest as we drove to the fan sign venue, "hey it'll be okay, I'll be right next to you so if anyone says anything nasty I'll tell them off. But they've known for almost a week now, most of them will have decided whether they're okay with it or not and then the ones who aren't probably wouldn't be coming to a fan sign..." I shrugged and he sniffled slightly.

"But some people are just mean Kookie, some people might be coming to the fan sign just to be mean about us, they'll just want to tell us in person how much they hate us together..." I moved away front him slightly so I could look into his eyes with a stern frown.

"Jimin, if any fans are there with the main purpose of saying nasty things to us we can get them kicked out. If anyone says one bad thing about you or our relationship then I'll tell security and they can be taken away before they even get a chance to speak to the other members." I held his shoulders and spoke seriously to him.

He took a deep breath of air and closed his eyes, "Yeah okay... I'm just scared, I don't wanna cause any problems." He shrugged and I stroked his cheek, "try not to worry too much, we've seen online how many fans support us, you have to admit the hate comments have gotten so much less noticeable now because of all the love."

He nodded and leant into my hand before I brought him closer, his eyes closed instinctively and I pushed my lips onto his. I moved slowly against his warm, plump lips and he shuffled his body as close to me as he could while still wearing his seatbelt.

Suddenly I felt his tongue and smiled softly as I parted my lips, I let him control the kiss so he could take his mind off of all of his worries and it seemed to work.

I bit down on his lower lip and he whined before pulled away, "that hurt." He pouted and I laughed, "I love you." I grinned and he broke into his beautiful smile, eyes disappearing into small crescents as he leant his head against me, "I love you too."

~}}{{~

(Just a heads up- I've never been to a fan sign and of course I've seen clips of them but I don't know exactly how they work so I'm just making up some details here... if you've been to one then I'm sorry if any of this is inaccurate.)

Your POV

I had saved up for years... so many years of loving BTS and wanting nothing more than to tell them how much I love them in person.

After all those years of saving money from work or any gifts... I finally was old enough, rich enough, and brave enough... to spend a few days in Korea on my own.

I was even more excited to go now as this was their first fan sign since Jikook officially got together. I had been practicing my Korean just so I could say the basics, but anything I didn't know I knew they'd probably understand in English since they've been getting a lot better.

I had already been in Korea for one night, staying in a cheap hostel, I'd already made friends with a girl I'd met while I was shopping for some snacks.

She was intrigued by me- since I clearly wasn't Korean, and I was walking around by myself. Her name was Miyoung and she was also going to the fan sign today.