38

Jungkook's POV

"Kook-ah~"

...

"Jeongukkieee~"

...

"Jeon Jungkooook~"

...

"Yah. Jungkook."

...

"JUNGKOOK-SSI!"

Wha-

My eyes shot open at the sudden loud noise right in my ear.

"Aishhh Hyunggg..." I whined and buried my head into his chest, "sorry, I tried to be nice but you wouldn't wake up, as usual, you silly maknae."

Jimin giggled and I felt it rumble through his chest, it made me smile warmly against him. I was laying on my back with him half rolled over me on his side, his head resting in the palm of his hand, as my head was tilted to the side so I could bury myself against him.

His free hand began to softly play with my hair and I sighed, the grin on my face not fading, "Did you sleep well?" He mumbled and I nodded against him.

"Best I've slept in so long... well, since the last time you slept here. How about you?" I asked, turning my body to curl properly against him, "I'm glad... and I did sleep well, better than usual actually." I looked up briefly to see a small blush across his cheeks as he stared down at me.

"Do we have practice today?" He asked before gulping slightly as I shuffled higher up the bed, so I was no longer pressed into his chest, "um, yeah but not until 11 so not an early start. What is the time actually?" I suddenly thought before leaning over him to grab my phone.

He laid back quickly in shock at how close I had suddenly become, "ah, it's 10 already... how long were you trying to wake me up Hyung?" I laughed awkwardly and scratched my neck, "not long, besides I tried to wake you right after I woke up so we both slept in late." He mumbled quickly and looked away.

I frowned and smirked slightly, "why do I get the feeling you're lying to me?" I raised an eyebrow and he shot his eyes back to me, "What? What would I have to lie about?" He defended himself and I shrugged, "I dunno, but you're pretty easy to read Hyung." I teased and he scoffed.

"Sure, there are a lot of things you don't know about me Jeon Jungkook." He sat up and I pouted, "don't get up yet..." I whined and he rolled his eyes, "we need to shower- uh I mean, like, you know, I need to shower and then you need to shower afterwards." He stumbled over his words and I laughed at how red he'd gone.

"It's okay Hyung, I knew what you meant. But I guess you're right, so are you gonna go back to yours and Hoseok's room?" I tried to hide how upset I was that he was leaving already by avoiding his eyes and chewing on my lip.

"Yeah probably... but I'm glad I stayed here last night Kook-ah, let's not stay apart anymore, yeah?" He tapped below my chin to make me look up at him and I nodded, "yeah."

"Well, thank you for having me, see you at practice later, I'll go now." He said goodbye as he climbed down the ladder of my bed and I just sat cross legged, watching him as he smiled, waved, and left...

The moment he was gone I let out a deep sigh and flopped back onto the bed, I rolled over to where he slept and inhaled the slight lingering scent he left behind him. If only his smell would stay here, that's better than trying to sleep with no Jimin at all, but it'll be gone in less than an hour.

I spent a moment just trying to compose myself, reliving last night and this morning while he was here with me... before forcing myself to get up and shower.

~}}{{~

P.JM_Official

2,951,624 likes

2,951,624 likes

P.JM_Official Glad everything is normal again, 사랑해 정국이 💜

Load More Comments...

Jikook4Lyfe Oh gosh I'm so glad you two are okay now! I hope this never happens again you all deserve happiness 😭💞

RM_Official I'm glad you two sorted it out 👍🏼

YoongiLover12 I hope you're really okay, all of you 🙏🏼🌏

TaeeeHyung_Official THANK GOD! Can you two please just never fall out again, I don't even know what happened but please just never do it again 😩🙏🏼💜

Jeongukkieee97 Yeessss finally, I hope Kookie goes back to normal now, he's looked so sad since you two have been fighting, I don't think I've ever seen him that down about anything before 😔💜

Jeon.Kook_Official Thank you, Hyung ❤️

~}}{{~