42

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I had decided we were going to tell all the members together. At first we wanted to tell Namjoon before the rest since he was the one who knew about my feelings beforehand and besides he's our leader so it seems like he should know these things first.

But Jimin convinced me that telling them all together meant that maybe if there were contradicting opinions about it; then us and whoever agreed could work together in convincing the others that it was okay.

So on Friday night as we were all just finishing our dinner, Jimin gave me a look from beside me. I nodded slightly and grabbed his hand under the table before clearing my throat.

I took a deep breath and some of the others looked at me, "Uh, guys, I need to talk to you- well, we need to talk to you." I turned to Jimin who just smiled at me encouragingly. The others were all giving us their full attention.

Namjoon's face was already riddled with worry and I could tell he knew what was coming, I gave him an apologetic look before continuing, "I've had feelings for Jimin for years now, romantic feelings... I admire him and the talent he has, his sweet personality and his confidence... his beauty." I started and Jimin was blushing.

We lifted our interlocked hands above the table and I looked at the reactions some of them already had, Namjoon looked pale... Jin and Hoseok looked about ready to cry, Taehyung was grinning widely and Yoongi looked indifferent.

"The other night, after Taehyung and us all came home, Jimin came and comforted me in my room... things went from there and, I finally know he feels the same way." I blushed and smiled down to him, "I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes." Jimin finished and we were both blushing messes.

"Oh my god... I'm so happy for you guys." Jin-Hyung smiled with sparkly eyes and I grinned widely, "thank you Jin-Hyung... we know it's a big deal, and that there are risks but... for once, after so many years of having this weight in my chest- I feel so happy, I feel loved and like I don't have to worry anymore now I have him." I explained and Hoseok began crying.

"Aish- Stop it you two this isn't good for my heart." He fanned his face and held a hand against his chest as Yoongi laughed and began wiping away his tears, "Hey I'm happy for you, whatever makes you two happy you should go for, don't worry about the risks, it'll be fine." Yoongi smiled softly at us and I felt so glad that he believed in us.

"I can't believe my best friends are finally together... it took you dinguses long enough! God a blind person would see how much you love each other." Taehyung was still grinning widely and he suddenly stood and came round the table to pull us both into a group hug.

"Thank you TaeTae, I promise we won't let you be a third wheel though okay?" Jimin giggled and he shook his head, "I believe you it's okay, besides you two are perfect together I'd never get mad at being a slight third wheel..." he smiled happily and pulled away from the hug.

"Uh... I'm proud of you guys." Namjoon suddenly spoke and I turned back to face him, Jimin and I sitting back into our seats, "I know you've been keeping this to yourselves for quite some time and I'm proud you did for so long... I know you both care about the group and would have really thought about the risks that this brings but, if you're happy, then who in their right mind could scold you for that." He smiled and I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"Thank you so much Hyung, you don't understand how much it means to me to have your approval." I smiled back at him and felt Jimin's soft little fingers wipe away my tears, "I'm sorry for everything I said to you both before now, god I feel stupid, I should've just kept my mouth closed and let you get together sooner." He frowned guiltily.