33

Our_Bangtan

52,629 likes

52,629 likes

Our_Bangtan All I want is your happiness 💜

Load More Comments...

95Liners don't we all...

KookStan97 Sameee! I hope they're all happy 🙏🏼

P.JM_Official I am happy, don't worry ARMY ☺️💜

Our_Bangtan @P.JM_Official but are you really happy Jimin...? I wish for you to feel like you're living life the best you can and to not ever feel hurt or sad. I know that's almost impossible but you just deserve the best.

ChimChiminie He's such a gorgeous boy... inside and out 😩💗

~}}{{~

New message from P.JM_Official

P.JM_Official
I appreciate your concern, but I promise you I'm okay, but now I'm worried about you, are you okay?

Our_Bangtan
Oh no please don't worry about me! That's not being your happiest is it... I'm fine, just going through some stuff I'm not quite sure how to deal with at the moment. But as long as you're sure you're okay, that's all that matters to me.

P.JM_Official
Do you want to talk about the stuff you're going through? I might be able to help? And yes I promise I'm happy, but that's not all that should matter to you, your happiness should be your main focus.

Our_Bangtan
How do you stay so loving to everyone all the time Jimin? You're so kind and caring and sweet and I wish I could be like you...

P.JM_Official
Well I know how many people look up to me, I'm almost constantly being watched except when we're at home, so I've just learnt how to behave the right way. It's not hard to be kind, my Eomma always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Silence is always better than hate.

Our_Bangtan
That's another point, how do you deal with the hate you get? Even I get hate and I'm just a nobody... you and the rest of Bangtan must get so much hate, how do you cope?

P.JM_Official
The good will always outweigh the bad if you yourself are a good person. Sure we get hate, but the love we receive is so much more powerful it practically drowns all the hate away. Sometimes the odd comment will get to me, but I'm surrounded by people I love and who love me, so a few negative opinions tend not to matter anymore.

Our_Bangtan
Thank you for this Jimin, it's so weird, I know I'm just a fan but talking to you like this makes it feel like we're friends.