18

Jimochi_Daddy

10,573 likes

Jimochi_Daddy I've heard theories about this photo, apparently Jimin has to be sat on Jungkook's lap because of their usual height difference... I choose to believe these theories 😏😂

Load More Comments...

Jikook4Lyfe Omg that's gotta be true, even if Jimin were on his tiptoes they would not look this equal in height, so either Jimin is stood on a box or they're sat and he's on Kookie's lap- I also choose to believe the latter 😉😁💞

VminAreSoulmates Oh come on this is so far-fetched, there's no proof, it could just be the angle or maybe Jungkook is slouching slightly, let's not just assume Jimin sat on his lap 🙄

Taekook456 I agree with @VminAreSoulmates (well not with your name) because the only person Jungkook would want on his lap is clearly Tae 😍

JikookAreMyDads Even if it's not true, this picture is freaking adorable and Jikook are so cute together soooo lap sitting or not: I love this photo ☺️🙏🏼💗

P.JM_Official Hmmm interesting theory, I can neither confirm nor deny said theory, it's always more fun to leave you guys in the unknown 😉😂💗 but also, you guys are mean for always teasing me about my height ☹️😅

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't help but laugh at Jimin's comment, knowing full well he was sat on my lap when we took that photo, and it actually was because he didn't like how short he looked beside me when we stood together to take it.

"What's so funny?"

I had momentarily forgot that all of us were sat together in the living room and of course had caught the attention of my hyung's with my sudden outburst of laughter.

I turned to Taehyung who had asked the question from where he was sat beside me before coughing awkwardly.

"Oh nothing... I just saw something funny on instagram that's all..." I smiled and he shrugged before looking back at his phone.

Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok hadn't been paying attention anyway as they were all sat playing Jenga in the middle of the floor, Yoongi was smiling slightly while watching the game unfold between us, while Jimin was looking at me from across the room.

I caught eye contact with him and he grinned before standing up and making his way toward Taehyung and I. I froze as my eyes wouldn't leave his, scared that he would want to see what I was laughing at.

To my surprise he came over and sat sideways next to me, putting his legs across mine while leaning his back against the arm of the couch.

He giggled before turning his phone so I could look at it, "do you remember this Jungkookie?" I blushed as I looked at the image on his screen;

"Yeah of course, I was super sleepy that day, it was so hard not to fall asleep on set of the photo shoot." I laughed and he leant further into my chest.

"Well you know how cuddly I am I can't help it, but your cuddles are my favourite Jungkookie. I think it's the way our bodies are built, you just make me feel safe I guess." He had a light dusting of pink on his cheeks as he explained yet he still continued to look into my eyes with a smile that oozed with sweetness and confidence.

"Ah w-well I think I'd have to agree with you on that one Jimin-Hyung." I stuttered awkwardly as he moved his phone away and seemed to continue scrolling through his photos.

I looked back at my phone, after double checking to make sure he couldn't see the screen, and I made sure to switch accounts back to my real Jungkook account.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and Hobi-Hyung screeched in frustration, he had clearly cause the tower to fall over.

"Hey can I play now?" Jimin called from his spot still half sat on me and Hoseok nodded happily, quickly forgetting about his annoyance in losing.

"Can't we all play? You guys are so boring come plaayyyyy!" He then whined and tried to drag Yoongi off the couch beside mine.

He grumbled as usual but didn't exactly resist being tugged onto the floor with his cute gummy smile peeking through his feigned annoyance. Taehyung put his phone away before sliding onto the floor as well.

Everyone turned to me and I sighed "I'm never good at Jenga, I'm always the one who knocks it over!" I pouted and Jimin hit my chest gently before spinning to straddle me.

"Jungkook-Ah stop being a salty sore loser and come play Jenga with your hyungs!" He frowned and pushed his nose up against mine... now literally making his lips around a centimetre away from my own.

"Uh... o-okay..." I whispered, scared to move in case I accidentally did something wrong with him being this close. "Yay!" He squealed and hopped off my lap, pulling me to the floor.

I sighed in relief and began to play, of course ending up being the first to knock it over, as usual.

"Okay I'm done, you guys have fun I'll be at the dance studio practicing." I mumbled in annoyance as the pieces crashed around me.

I stood from the ground as Hoseok and Taehyung began rebuilding the tower, "Hey Jungkookie? Can I come practice with you?" Jimin asked sweetly, his large round pleading eyes staring up at me.

"Jimin-Hyung I can't stop you from going to the dance studio." I responded the only way I figured wouldn't make me seem like an idiot, I of course wanted him to come but I couldn't sound desperate.

"Well yeah but I won't go if you'd rather practice alone." He retorted with a slight hint of sadness in his voice, assuming he was unwanted.

"Sure Jimin, I'd love the company." I forced myself to smile at him despite not exactly feeling in the best of moods at that moment. But I'd hate myself if I upset Jimin, besides, he can lift my mood just by being alive.

He grinned happily and jumped off the ground, saying goodbye to everyone else before following me to get our shoes and coats on, making our way down to leave the apartment building.

~}}{{~