20

Jungkook's POV

Ding~

New Video from BANGTANTV

I opened up my phone and swiped on the notification, it had been about a week since I sent off the video of mine and Jimin's dance and Jimin's been acting weird with me ever since.

I was so excited to watch the video that they'd put together that it finally took away my negative thoughts as to why Jimin had been practically ignoring me since we recorded it.

But maybe watching it back I might see something that happened that maybe I upset him... or maybe he just is avoiding me because there's no need to talk to me you know...

I shook the thoughts from my head as the video finally loaded and started playing.

I watched through it once completely focussed on Jimin the entire time, the way his body flowed so well and how effortless he made it look while still hitting every beat so perfectly with such force and passion...

Then I watched it again and watched myself, Jimin was right about my shirt being see-through, you could definitely see the outline of my apparently tiny waist.

But hey it's good to give ARMY's a little glimpse of something every now and then, they're all pervy enough to love this shit.

(Lol totally me just saying that as an author not as Jungkook 😂)

Then I watched the video a final time just taking in the whole thing.

I tried to look out for any moment in which Jimin maybe looked upset but I couldn't find a reason...

I decided I'd look through the comments just to see if any ARMY's noticed anything, since they're all amazing at spotting tiny details that are added into our music videos.

(These are all real comments and the YouTube accounts that posted them on the actual video)

Emma
I could imagine Namjoon cringing about this bc he understand the lyric lol

Well considering I understand the lyrics and was also awkward if Namjoon watches this he's probably going to come and slap me silly for using such a rude song...

JungkookStansFoundDead
Wig: Snatched
Jikook: Is Real
Taekook: Who I don't know her
Me: Dead
Hotel: Trivago

Army's are so stupidly funny... like why that reference... and also our ship name... it makes me feel happy to know that some ARMY's would support us if anything like that ever were to happen... which is unlikely but it's still nice to think about.

Mikayla Jeremias
Jungkook's waist is so tiny 😭😞✊🏽😍

Okay so... like I said give them a little taste... keep em interested... oh who am I kidding I really regret wearing that shirt, now I'm gonna be known for a thin girly waist.

Army4Lyfe!
1:27 it kind looks like Jimin got a... boner... I'm not saying he DID but it kinda looks like it

What the fuck...

My eyes widened at the comment and I hovered my finger over the time stamp, not sure whether I wanted to even check if they were right.

I closed my eyes and clicked it, going back to that time in the video, before peeking slightly.

I felt ashamed of myself, it felt awkward even looking in that area to see if it was true, but I was even more surprised to see that they could actually have been right...

I bit my lip, worried that more people would see it and that even if it was or wasn't true Jimin was going to be scarred... he was gonna get so embarrassed and it was all my fault for not even checking the footage.

I mean I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway, it's clear the managers didn't or they would have told us they wouldn't post it.

Bzzz

My phone vibrated in my hand a message notification appeared at the top of the screen.

Jimin-Hyung
Can I come to your room? We need to talk.

~}}{{~

Before anyone attacks me, obviously it's not a boner- he is wearing the same jeans in the 'I Like It' dance practice and you can clearly see that those jeans just have a weird unfortunate fold in the place where the zipper is- surely you've had that before? I've added real videos and photos but obviously none of this is actually true and I'm not trying to make it seem true soooo just pretend Minnie got a boner okay?