26

Jungkook's POV

Not gonna lie I was kinda upset that Jimin had so openly invited Tae to our practice session, especially since he was only here to help me anyway...

That's like me inviting Jimin over to my house and him bringing Tae without asking, you just don't do that.

Buuttt I mean it's technically not the same 'cause it's our practice room and anyone of us can come to practice whenever we want. So I couldn't stop Tae even if I had the balls to tell them I wanted to practice with Jimin alone.

But I knew Tae wouldn't arrive for around 15 minutes away so I thought I'd make the most of my time, "I am not a bunny." I pouted from across the room and he looked up from his phone to grin at me.

"Yes you are, you look just like one and everyone knows it, do you not see how much the fans call you a bunny?" He giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I see how much the fans say it but you're not supposed to agree. If I'm a bunny then you're a puppy." I raised an eyebrow and he copied the expression.

"How am I a puppy, Tae is more of a puppy than me." He laughed again and I sighed, "Well I don't know then Jimin I guess you aren't like any animal, still though just because ARMYs sometimes compare me to a bunny doesn't mean you should." I continued to pout and he stood up to walk over to me.

He pinched my cheeks and made cooing noises making me swat his hands away, "ouch Hyung that's hurts, you're acting like my grandma!" I laughed and he faked a hurt expression; gasping and holding a hand to his chest.

"Oh so now I'm a grandma, at least being compared to a bunny is a compliment! I'm no grandma!" He began to whine and pout making me laugh at him.

"Being a bunny is not a compliment, bunnies are tiny and soft and cute, I'm supposed to be a man, a big tough hot man, not a cute little squishy bunny, that's your job." I shrugged and he started to blush.

"Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean I should be the cute one, you're the maknae. The maknaes are supposed to be the cute ones so there! You are a bunny and that means you're our cute little maknae and you always will be!" He pinched my cheek again but I grabbed his hand before he could pinch me too hard.

"Yah Hyung stop that it hurts, your cheeks are chubbier than mine anyway." I grinned and pinched his cheek, "ouch Kook-ah!" He squealed and pushed me away.

"Exactly! Not nice is it Hyung?" I frowned at him and he tried to hide his grin, "now what's funny?" I tried to ask sternly but I couldn't hide my smile at his failed attempt to hide his.

"Just you, you can't even pretend to be mad you're too cute." He laughed and I groaned, "ughhhh fine if you won't give up and say you're cuter, theennn... I'm gonna tell the world how you're harassing me because you think I'm so cute, everyone will agree with me, you're the cute one!" I threatened and he squinted at me.

"Fine! I think they'll agree with me! You're the cute one!" He stuck his ground and we ended up having a staring contest until I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"You asked for this, come here." I gestured and he stood beside me, I handed him the phone so he could take a photo of us both and I went to post it.

~}}{{~

Jeon.Kook_Official

2,561,783 likes

2,561,783 likes

Jeon.Kook_Official We're having a debate and you need to settle it, Hyung says I'm the cutest because "I'm the maknae and I'm a bunny" but I say he's the cutest because well, he's him. So, who is the cutest?

Load More Comments...

KookiesNCream OH MY THIS IS A SIN YOU CAN'T ASK ME TO CHOOSE!!! Agh umm... for you and only because I love you, Jimin is cuter, COME ON he's Jimin, I love you more Kookie but Jimin is cuter 😬😅💗💗

Hobi.Hope94 uhm Can I say Hoseok, technically you just said "Hyung" I mean I know it's Jimin in the picture but my brain is telling me you were not specific enough so Hobi counts as he is your Hyung :)

JikookIsReal13 Jungkook is cuter, he has moments where he gets super hot sure but when he's being the maknae he's too shy and adorable, so Jungkook is cuter in my opinion 😊💗

ChimChiminie Jiminie is cuter!! How could you not say Jimin! He's so tiny and ugh just literally the definition of CUTE 😍💞

KookStan97 Jungkookie you're definitely cuter stop denying it you sweet lil baby boy you ☺️💗💗💗

Our_Bangtan Is this even a question? Of course Jimin is cuter look at him, Jungkook is cute but he's also a lot more manly than Jimin don't you think? Jimin is too soft and smol to not be the cutest human on the planet 💞

~}}{{~

Jungkook's POV

I kinda felt bad for cheating and using my fan account to add a vote for my side, but Jimin was reading through the comments on his own phone anyway so, he'll never know and besides I made a good argument.

"So far I feel like it's tipping more to my side Jimin, people are agreeing with me that you're cuter." I grinned and he glared at me.

"Well it's your account so of course they'll agree with you!" He tried to come up with an excuse but it really didn't make much sense, "surely any of the commenters that follow me and not you would only be the ones who do think I'm cuter though, right Hyung? So it wouldn't make sense for them to choose you."

He thought it over before he shoved me slightly, "you're mean, it's just because you're taller, all I'm reading is that I'm cuter 'cause I'm "tiny" or "smol", if I were taller than you then you'd definitely be known as the cute one." He huffed and I giggled.

"Anyway Hyung lets stop this, clearly I won so let's forget about it." I grinned widely and he couldn't help but smile back, "fine but only because you're even cuter when you win things." He smirked and I was about to defend myself when the door opened.

"Aw did you guys actually wait for me before starting?" Taehyung cooed as he put his bag down and jogged over to us. He wrapped an arm over Jimin's shoulder and I felt the jealousy bubbling inside me.

"I guess so, but we also got distracted because Jungkook won't admit he's cuter than me." Jimin rolled his eyes and Tae laughed.

"Kookie you're the maknae of course you're the cutest!" Tae's hand came close to my face but before he could pinch me I slapped it away, "aish just because I'm a couple years younger doesn't mean I'm cuter! And stop trying to pinch me!" I grumbled before going to start the music.

"Okay okay, lets drop this and just start practicing, cutie~" Jimin grinned playfully and winked at me, making it impossible to hold back my bashful smile.

~}}{{~