43

Jimin's POV

Jungkook slowly pushed his index finger inside me, it was such a strange and unfamiliar feeling.

"Is it okay?" He asked anxiously and I blushed but nodded, it was okay, not great but okay...

I bit my lip in discomfort as he pushed another finger inside, "You're frowning, does it not feel good?" He began to panic and I managed a small smile, "it's fine, I know it hurts a little the first time, you're fine Jungkook." I reassured him and he nodded.

I felt him slowly easing his fingers in and out, turning them and spreading me apart, a small groan escaped my throat and even I was shocked, "Is it okay now?" He asked and sped up a little.

"Ah~ Yeah Jungkook it's good." I breathed and squeezed my eyes closed, I felt his free hand grab my thigh, he pushed it up and rested his hand in my knee pit, almost folding me in half.

I reopened my eyes to be met with his widened doe eyes, scanning my body with wonder while keeping his fingers moving, his face was bright red and he was already sweating a little, he looked almost terrified.

"Jungkook, don't be nervous it's okay, you can probably, you know, now..." I cleared my throat slightly and looked away from his eyes. He pulled his fingers out and I heard him open the bottle of lube again, I looked back to see him coating his erection in the substance.

A warm feeling pooled inside me at the sight and I subconsciously whined making him look up at me in shock, he blushed more before trying and failing to hold back a proud grin.

"Are you sure I can go in now?" He asked once more and I hesitated but nodded my head, "Yeah, just do it okay..."

I felt him at my entrance and watched as his eyes looked down at my ass. The first part hurt the most, I winced in pain as he stretched me, pushing in slowly, "J-Jungkook-Ah! It hurts~" I whined with tears pooling in my eyes and he frowned in sympathy, his eyes flicking between my own.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" He asked frantically and I shook my head, "no it's okay keep going, I know it hurts the first time, but it should start to feel better... right?" I asked and he looked even more scared, "I don't know Jimin I've never done this before either!" He huffed and I managed to laugh a little.

"Maybe we should've been more prepared... but it's fine, keep going it's okay." I smiled and he still looked worried but continued to push himself into me anyway.

Once he was fully inside he let out a strained groan, "see, you've been so worried about me but how is it for you Jungkook-ah~" I smirked at him slightly and he licked his lips, staring down at me, his eyes hooded and glistening with a new emotion I'd never seen on him before.

"Hyung~ so good, so tight..." he managed to mumble out and I blushed, "you can move." I nodded and he didn't hesitate to slowly pull out and push back in, "Ah~ mmm... f-fuck Jungukkie~" my words became more and more slurred and mumbly as he went faster.

It still stung a little but it felt so good... not even just the pleasure that sex itself brought - the fact that this was happening with Jungkook right now... I finally had him with me and we were actually making love to each other, truly showing one another how strongly we felt.

"I love you~" I couldn't help but say it even as I was moaning and whining, the look on his face was so beautiful, he was blushing and grinning and he froze for a moment, "I love you too Hyung."

"Jungkook keep going." I huffed and he snapped back into reality, "you distracted me!" He defended and I laughed but was cut off as he snapped his hips forward and pushed into me, "Fuck!"