21

Jungkook's POV

Jimin-Hyung
Can I come to your room? We need to talk.

I took a moment staring at the message he sent me, wondering whether it was to do with the video or something completely different.

Me
Sure Hyung.

I gave just a simple reply, not wanting to ask any questions until I knew what he wanted to talk about.

About 2 minutes later there was a light knock on the door to which I mumbled a "come in".

The handle turned and in came a slightly flustered Jimin.

His hair was disheveled and his cheeks were tainted pink, he almost looked like he'd just had sex, I knew he hadn't but still, that's the vibe I was getting...

"What's up Jiminie-Hyung?" I smiled at him, trying my hardest to make him calm down since he seemed very on edge. And whatever he was "on edge" about I wanted to help him get through it.

"Uh- sorry for asking to come in so suddenly, were you busy?" He asked apologetically and I shook my head, "nope not really, don't be sorry, what did you wanna talk about?" I gestured for him to take a seat on my couch so he could feel as comfortable as possible.

"Well, have you by any chance seen the video yet, I mean, our video, the um, the dance one we did about a- uh, a week ago?" He stuttered and tripped over his words.

Now that I knew it was about the video, I was worried that the comment was right, and that it was actually what Jimin was so worried about.

"Yeah I watched it as soon as I got the notification, we did great!" I grinned and chose not to mention the comments, I didn't want to assume just yet that that's what he was upset about.

"Oh well yeah I mean sure we did great, but um... aish Jungkook-ah, did you see any inappropriate comments about me and um... my- um..."

"Hyung, I saw the comments... but I mean if that's not true then just don't worry about it. I didn't want to mention it and make you uncomfortable, it'll be fine Jiminie just ignore those comments, I doubt many people noticed anyway." I tried to reassure him but he just seemed to get even more tense.

His cheeks flared a brighter red and I could see the sparkle of water in his eyes, "Hyung please try to forget about it, I know that it's not true and the managers didn't even notice otherwise they wouldn't have posted the video! So I'm sure hardly anyone even thinks that's what it is 'cause I believe you that it's not!"

"But- Jungkook, you don't understand! I- I don't know why but... Oh Jungkookie I actually did... get a boner... I swear I don't know the reason which is why I'm so confused and embarrassed and upset and oh god... everyone will see it and it's gonna spread everywhere and everyone is gonna think something happened or I got turned on by something and so many people will judge me and make up stupid rumours and-"

"Jimin please stop, just sit down and take some deep breaths." He had stood up and begun pacing my small room as he panicked about situation, I grabbed his shoulders and gently moved him to sit back on my couch as I sat beside him.

Part of me was shocked and confused about what could have possibly gotten Jimin so aroused but I tried not to focus on that and instead just wanted to make him feel better.