Ivar ~ Gladiator

I've been playing For Honor and was really inspired by my main for this, Shaman. She's crazy but her fighting style is really interesting so I figured I'd go with it for this one.

Enjoy!!

-

The cheers of the crowd only made your heart pump faster as blood coated your face and hands. It felt stained to your skin and you loved it. More and more men fell to you.

Undefeated.

You loved the sound of it. The way it rolled off everyone's tongues and into your ears.

The arena was your home and you accepted that. Your king had decided to make an arena considering how many people come in and visited the city and how busy it is.

The people took a liking to you right away as you were the only female fighter. Your king often invited people he wished to form an alliance with to the arena to watch the fight and eat with him.

Today was yet another king accompanying him, but this time it was different.

Ivar the Boneless stood up from where the king sat and watched you kill warrior after warrior. You yelled in delight as you slammed a mans head into the ground over and over again until his skull caved in.

The people screamed with you as they cheered over and over again. You craved for an actual challenge and your king knew so.

He sent in a rather large man who held a large battle axe and you crouched down, your axe and dagger in hand as you sliced the axe across your hand, dragging the blood down your face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The man charged at you and you dodged it, slicing the back of his leg with your dagger and then moving back before he could swing his axe at you.

He caught you off guard and swept you off your feet and slammed his axe down onto you but you made your axe and dagger into an x, pushing back against him and then kicking at his gut while he tried to push against you.

You rolled away and then stood up, keeping your crouched position and as he got up you jumped at him  and got onto his chest. You lean down before he can react and bite his nose, pulling up and practically ripping it off and the spitting it out.

He screams out in pain as blood coats your teeth and Ivars attention is finally grabbed as he eats his food and looks down at you, intrigued.

He blindly starts swinging his axe and you skillfully dodge each hit until he swings the butt of his axe and catches you in the gut, sending you flying the other way

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He blindly starts swinging his axe and you skillfully dodge each hit until he swings the butt of his axe and catches you in the gut, sending you flying the other way.

You shake your head and roll out of the way as he slams his axe into the ground.

He was starting to get on your nerves now and you growled as you threw your axe and it landed in his chest. He coughed up some blood and dropped his axe but was still standing as you grabbed the axe.

You rip the axe out and then slam your dagger into him, causing him to fall straight to the ground. Then you quickly slam your axe into his neck with blinding strength, taking his head right off.

The crowed roared with excitement and Ivar was rather impressed as you opened your arms and people cheered even more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The crowed roared with excitement and Ivar was rather impressed as you opened your arms and people cheered even more. You smiled and walked out of the small gate you used to get into the arena as a different fighter came in.

You walked out of the arena and started heading towards your home. It was rather large compared to other people but not like the great hall at all.

You could feel your gut bruising and you made a note to check once you bathed. Then you heard someone walking behind you.

You turned around and there Ivar was. A small smile came to your face as a tried to do a bow but winced at the pain and came up quickly.

"You are a very...interesting fighter." Ivar smirks and you laugh a little.

"It's fun, no one dares challenge me unless they wish to die." You smile and he smiles back at you.

"You got hit pretty hard, that would of been where most men died. They wouldn't of moved out of the way but you survived." Ivar commented pointing at your gut.

You started walking back to your home and he joined you.

"I've been in the arena for a year now. I used to fight with my brother but he was killed by a move just like that. So it's something I keep as a thought. He was a careless warrior though, he was a horrible fighter." You state with no direct emotion about it.

Ivar just nodded and once you got to your home you turned and looked at him.

"Are you coming to the feast tonight?" He asks and you nod.

"I'm speaking to your king once I return to the arena, your coming home with me." He smirks and before he gives you time to respond he turns around he leaves.

You look at his back a little shocked and then go into your house, realization coming over you. Ivar the Boneless had taken a favor in you.

What had the world come to.

Vikings imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें