Hvitserk (Platonic) - A Quick Switch

Reader will take the place of Ubbe in this, being a sister/brother to Hvitserk.

Enjoy my loves!

-

Blood covered your face as you watched men and women strike down one another. Everything hurt but you still fought on. Not caring that death was in the horizon and you were looking right at it, his name just happened to be Ivar.

You couldn't even call the man your brother anymore. That had ended the day he decided to state he would kill Bjorn and any that opposed him. You left that night on a boat, while Hvitserk stayed.

A man screaming pulled you from your thought as you skillfully ducked his swing and stabbed through his stomach, charging forward and impaling him into another person.

You watch as they both fall and laugh a little at how dull they had to be to line up and try to stab you.

Pulling the sword from the two people, you take his axe from his hand, having lost your shield not long ago and flip it in your hand looking around

You spot Ivar sitting and watching everyone fight and die for him, a smirk on his face and the sight made anger that festered inside you, which wasn't even describable.

Growling, you sliced through a man who was charging at you with your sword, screaming down at the man as he tried to get back up.

You knew that man, he had given you your first sword when you were a child

You knew that man, he had given you your first sword when you were a child. It felt wrong that you didn't feel any remorse for killing the man, it stung but it was nothing you could let bother you at the moment.

A familiar scream hit your ears and you turned and saw no other then Hvitserk standing there, his sword through a woman's throat. He ripped it away violently and she fell right to the ground, he simply turned away and continued fighting.

Your limbs felt heavy at that moment, dread coursing through your veins as you knew what was about to come. A shield slamming into your back made you turn around and the shield slammed into your chest, pushing you to the ground. The shield then slams down onto the ground and you roll out of the way, seeing the woman behind it.