Hvitserk - Chase me

This was requested by HLunaGinny

Quick note, I've put out two new books if any of you wish to check it out. One is a story for Ivar and the other one is an imagine book for Crowley from Good Omens.

Enjoy my loves!

-

To say you were lusted after would be an understatement at the core. Any man with eyes wanted to lay you in his bed or make you his wife.

This made no exception for the young princes of Kattegat. The four of them constantly had their eyes on you, taking small glances or trying to have conversations with you whenever they could.

You never gave them the time of day though, no matter what sort of lie they would let fall from their lips to try and lure you to their bed. You always made some excuse for not wanting to be around them, may it of been training or some sort of meeting with another shield maiden.

They would give you a sad look before you would walk away, making sure your hips swayed a little more than usual. It was a game of cat and mouse and you loved it.

The way your name would roll off their tongues in a way to seduce you, it never worked and they hated it. They hated how they couldn't capture your heart and how maybe one day their brother would.

Today was no different from any other, you had just finished a gruesome training session with a few of the shield maidens and all you wanted to do was relax for the rest of the day.

But of course, like everyday before, Sigurd comes running up from behind you as you make your way back to your cabin from the training grounds. It's almost come down to an exact time actually, something you can count on every day.

Today, he was 4 seconds late.

"Y/n." The man beams and you turn around on your heel and sigh. Your sword tucked in by your side and your shield in your hand.

"Sigurd." You smile in a charming manner and watch as his eyes graze over your sweaty form.

Now, how to describe Sigurd when he was around you. He became cocky and rather entitled, thinking he knew what was best for you, and let's be honest, he didn't. His smart remarks got him nowhere with you like it did with other women and that was something he would have to except.

"Want some helping getting out of those clothes for a bath?" He smirks and you roll your eyes and turn back around, ignoring the mans obnoxious comment, "Hello!" He calls back out to you and you just keep walking, ignoring him once more.

That was about how it went every day, a small greeting then a comment and then you were gone. You'd think the man would learn, wouldn't you?

Nevertheless you had the rest of the day ahead of you, and your usual schedule of seeing the princes trying to take your hand in marriage or catch your eye.

Up next was Ubbe, it was always Ubbe. He was a bit more polite than the previous brother and you respected that, but that didn't mean you wanted to be with him.

No, far from it actually.

So you continue your path down the dirt road and finally arrive back to the more populated area of Kattegat. Markets came to life with children running around playing games, people working, and best not to forget, Ubbe watching.

You walk over to one of the market stalls and smile at the woman who's selling fruits, "Usual?" She chimes out and you nod, opening up a small pouch on your hip and picking out 3 coins to hand to her. Her hand pops out, palm facing up, and you drop the coins in her hand before she hands you an apple.