Ragnars Sons - One Hell of a Secret (pt 2)

This is mixed in with the GoT universe, read the first part before you read this one!

This turned into something I hadn't planned it to become but oh well, it's just different from what is usually like so I hope you all don't hate it.

Major violence and blood warning towards the end. Also this is ridiculously long, it's over 3500 words so have fun with that. As usual I apologize for any spelling errors or grammar errors.

Enjoy my loves!

-

After your big battle with your brothers and Drogon you had never felt better. You spent the next tens tending to Drogon, not even coming into town.

He made himself cozy in his small cave and found another spot on a hill where he laid out to relax. You surprised him with a few buckets of fish and a few wash cloths to clean his wounds once more. Though he had done a good job for the areas you missed, licking them clean and keeping weight off the limbs that hurt the most.

Still, you trudged up the hill with a long stick behind your neck that had 3 buckets of fish on it and one bucket of water for you to clean with. In your one hand that was holding the stick was a large cloth you planned on using on Drogon.

His head perked up as he heard your foot steps at the start of the hill. Once you arrived at the top he made a happy sort of whine and nuzzled his head towards you, almost causing you to fall over.

"Calm down my love." You giggle and lift the stick from behind your head and onto the ground. You pick up a few of the fish and throw them lightly in the air for Drogon to catch.

You then place all 3 in front of him to let him go at it. Once he starts chomping down on the fish, you climb onto his back with a bow soaked cloth. Immediately you spot a gash you had missed the night before and slowly start to wash it.

Drogon flinches and pushes his back up, causing you to slide down towards his neck a bit. You send a soft glare to the large creature who turns his head around and licks you with his large tongue, making you giggle.

After 15 minutes you're finally able to clean the wound properly and turn around so you can rest your head on the base of his neck

After 15 minutes you're finally able to clean the wound properly and turn around so you can rest your head on the base of his neck. You can hear his soft breathing and it makes your smile as you close your eyes.

"Am I interrupting?" A voice calls out and you open your eyes and spot Ivar standing there with one crutch in hand.

"No, just resting." You smile and slide down his neck to land in front of Ivar. He was always mesmerized by Drogon and adored him. He had been dying to ride him though but didn't want to ask in case you'd just laugh at him.

He couldn't ride a horse, so why would he be able to stay on a damn dragon. It pained him that his disability stopped him from spending time with his sister.