Fay Wray Come Out And Play

It was fairly early when I woke up, it must've been around 5 am because the light in my room was dim, as the sun hasn't reached the walls yet. I laid there for what seemed to be an hour, but when I looked at the clock it had only been 15 minutes. I decided to get out of bed instead of just laying there and staring at the ceiling. I grabbed my morning essentials as well as a towel robe and headed to the bathroom down the hall to use the showers. Thankfully it was too early for anyone to be awake so I had the bathroom to myself which in itself was relaxing. No chatter, no laughter, no noises, just me and my thoughts.

Since the showers were much larger than any normal size, I was able to place my things on the rack by the door along with my towel robe six feet away from the shower head. The sound of the water hitting the tile floor made me smile. I absolutely love these showers, they're so spacious yet private and cozy. I undress and set my clothes aside before standing underneath the shower head. The pressure of the stream and the heat diminished any signs of anxiety or stress that had built up. I closed my eyes and hummed in content. Showering was one of my favorite things to do because for this little while I was in my own little world with no worries or responsibilities. It was a time for me to get away from the world and to have peace of mind even if it were to only last for several minutes. Although, before I had the chance to enjoy the feeling of peace of mind, the thought of Peter popped into my head and along came the feeling that began below my lower abdomen. I squeezed my legs shut as an attempt to stop the feeling, but instead I noticed that my private area was...throbbing. How is that possible? Can it do that?

I mean, I know about sexual attraction, I've read the Bible countless times and was informed that pre-marital sex, or any sexual activities, was a sin in the eyes of God. At least that's what the Bible and my mother had said when I was old enough to learn about such vulgar things. But, I didn't know that it came with a feeling, especially a throbbing one. It seems that the more it happens, the more it hurts as if I just needed to- No. I simply cannot partake in such an act. Masturbation was one of the most frowned upon sins, I simply cannot. Besides, even if I did try, I wouldn't know what to do.

I try and shake this sinful thought away by rinsing off and turning the water off. I don't know what has gotten into me. It's like a wildfire had began to ignite within my core and I don't know how to put it out or to control it completely.

I quickly put my robe on, put my hair up in the towel and finished my daily morning routine. After 10 minutes I walk back to my room and saw that Kat's door was opened. I popped my head in and saw that she was already applying her makeup. She must've seen me through her mirror because she squealed and jumped a bit.

"Jeez y/n, don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack." She laughed and I did too. I went into my room, placed my things down and began to get ready. I'm not sure when she wants to go to the bar but I can tell that she's an early bird when it comes to concerts.

I put on the clothes that I had set aside last night and put some socks and the boots on before I adjusted the ankle length maroon skirt and my shirt. I decided to put on one of the new undergarments since they looked more comfortable than my usual styled ones. These new ones hugged my body and made me feel secure. I also put on the new white bra which felt kind of weird and the padding made my breasts look larger, but I did enjoy the way it held me in place. I brushed my y/h/l hair and decided to just leave it down, but I would keep a rubber band around my wrist in case I needed to put my hair up. I then grabbed my bag, locked the door and walked over to Kat's room again. This time, I knocked.

"You look amazing!" She smiled and invited me in. "How do you like your new clothes?"

"I really love them, they're actually pretty comfortable." I smiled confidently.