All Hallows Eve

Halloween Night

"C'mon, Y/n! We're gonna be late!" Kat nags as she knocks on my door. It was nearing 7:30 pm and the party at Peter's house was going to start at 8.

"I'm going to wait outside with Josh!" Kat calls out as she walks down the hall.

"I'll just be a minute!" I call back, trying to find my black lipstick.

'Ah, there it is.' I say to myself as I open my purse. I quickly apply it on and check myself in the mirror one more time.

My costume tonight is an 18th century gothic vampire. I'm wearing a long black Victorian gothic long sleeve dress with a black corset. My hair was left down with slight curls, my makeup consisted of a red and black smokey eyes paired with black lips.

I smiled at my reflection before heading downstairs to meet Josh and Kat. Josh was our ride to Peter's house.

Over the last few months Josh and I have gotten to know each other pretty well, I see him as an older brother since he's protective in a way and jokes around with me as well.

--

We made it to Peter's house a little after 8. Already the house is crawling with people dressed in all different kinds of costumes. I've never been to a costume party before, let alone done any halloween related activities. I stared in awe at everyone as I walked into the house, they were all so serious with their costumes, every detail taken care of. Although, Kat and I couldn't stifle our laughter at the guy who was dressed up as a literal penis.

Kat had dressed up as the bride of Frankenstein tonight, wearing a white gown - which is very unusual to see since she's always wearing black- and her hair is up with a white streak on either side. Josh really outdone himself with his rendition of Frankenstein, almost as if Frankenstein went goth/punk.

I searched around the house, leaving Kat and Josh to themselves, to look for Peter. I made my way up stairs and into Peter's room, I was about to leave when the door closed behind me.

"Looking for someone?" A deep, familiar voice asked.

I smirked knowing that Peter was behind me.

"Maybe." I said, walking towards the bed and laying back on my elbows. The room was dark, barely lit by the moonlight that shown in through the windows. Peter was standing in the corner of the room by the door, hidden in the shadows.

"Maybe I was looking for someone to sink my teeth into." I said playfully while swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

Peter then walks out of the shadows, letting the moonlight hit him and I see his costume finally. *photo*

"Really?" He asks slowly, getting closer to me. I smirk and give a small nod.

"Well, this is your lucky night." He said before kissing me roughly. My arms go around Peter's neck as he lifts me up to put me further up on the bed.

"What if I want something else from you?" He asks hungrily, he voice growing darker.

"What is it you crave?" I respond as I ride up the skirt of my dress a bit.

"All of you." Peter states, his green eyes darkening, his lips turning up into a sly smirk.

"All of me is yours, and yours alone." I say. Peter smiles before disappearing under the skirt of my dress.

"You're already soaking." He hisses as he runs his fingers over my panties, causing a moan to slip out.

Without a seconds though, Peter pulls my panties down all the way to my ankles.

"You look delicious." He declares, lifting my legs over his shoulders.

Before I could respond, Peter slowly slips a finger into my wet core as he flicks his tongue over my clit. Instinctively, I lightly grab a handful of his hair with one hand as I play with my breast with the other hand.

"Oh fuck." I moan out as he inserts a second finger, pumping them in at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Mmh, your moans are like music to my hears." He growls. "Do it again."

Instantly, he pumps his finger into me at a much faster pace, making me moan out louder than before.

Thankfully the noise downstairs is loud enough for me to not be heard.

Peter moans against my clit, sending shivers up my body. "You taste so good, baby."

I could only respond with moans by this point. I could feel the familiar pressure in the pit of my stomach build up as each second went by.

"Peter." I finally said.

"Yes, baby?" He says, sucking on my clit.

"I-I'm....gonna.." he didn't let me finish my sentence, he knew what I was going to say.

He then slid his tongue over my wet folds before retreating back up to my clit, tonguing it rapidly as his arm movements picked up, sending me over the edge.

"Peter!" I screamed as I came all over his hand. His movements slowed down, letting me ride out my high before gliding his tongue over my folds again, sucking lightly. I shook a bit as the feeling.

Peter pulled my panties back up and cuddled me for a few minutes, letting me catch my breath again before we joined the party.

--

The night went by incredibly well, there was so much candy and booze to go around. Kat and I spent most of the time eating chocolate and drinking rum with coke.

We played a few games and drunkenly sang a few songs with a karaoke machine that someone brought. The funniest moment was when Peter and Josh sang "Endless Love" together.

The night went on into the wee hours of the morning, people didn't start leaving until 2 a.m.

In the midst of all my drinking and partying and candy eating, I began to grown incredibly tired. Peter noticed and carried me upstairs to lay me down on his bed. He left afterwards, it felt like hours before he came back and got into bed with me.

I cuddled up closer to him and he chuckled. "I thought you were asleep." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 4 a.m."

I yawn and look up at Peter, he had a sad look in his eyes.

"Peter.. what's wrong?" I asked, sitting up a bit.

"Nothing, y/n. I'm just enjoying these moments for as long as they'll last."

I looked at him sort of confused before it clicked.

The tour.

Peter leaves tomorrow for another tour. He'll be gone for three months.

"Oh." I said sadly.

Peter wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Don't worry, Kitten." He coos. "I'll be back before you know it." He kisses the top of my head and pulls the blankets over us.

"Get some rest now." He said before I eventually fell asleep.