Note!!!!!!

She blindly ran onto the elevated deck that gave just enough of a vantage point to see where everyone was. She lifted her gun up and fired down on everyone below us, all the while coughing and sputtering up blood from her lips. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm not one to usually do these teaser thingys BUT I HAVE NEWS!!!!!!!!

A company by the name of Inkitt reached out to me and offered to pay me for writing. The program pays me for the number of reads I get per month... So if you want to read a week ahead of Wattpad updates please click the link at the end.

The link will take you to the Inkitt website or app and you'll have to create an account.

Creating the account is free and reading Who Knew is free as well. I only get paid for the number of reads I get, no ads... The payment I get is from the published books they sell.

SO PLEASEEEEE!!! Support me!!!! They are helping me reach my dream!!!

Soooooooo!!!!

Please follow the link and the rest of Chapter 35 is already up on Inkitt. But if you don't... The rest will be published on Friday.

The link is: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_ScarHunt2017

Or if this one doesn't work go to my Bio and it's posted there as well.

K that's all!!!

KISSES

-ScarHunt2017