Part 27

To refresh your memory, Abel, Ventus, Holden, and Isen are on Team B. We will split them up into two even teams.

Abel and Isen will be on Team A.

Ventus and Holden will be on Team B.

"Alright, let the games begin!", Keene yelled out, referring to the Turf War.

One step closer to the winners!

Alright, I can do this. I'm pretty sure I'm the strongest out of all of them, here. Blyke got overpowered last round, Isen thought.

I can win this.

Isen activated his ability, an orange hue illuminating around him.

Isen targeted Ventus, a red target-shaped circle appearing in the body part he was to attack.

He threw a punch vertically with his rear hand, from his guard position. His torso shifted right and his knees bent, allowing his hand to punch upward. He punched Ventus' chin with a forceful hit.

"Ugh!", Ventus cried out.

Piercing orange hues created a soft glow in the midst of the battle, the irises swiftly moving from left and right.

Ventus activated his ability at that moment, slightly fazed from what had just happened, in spur of the moment.

His eyes flickered an intense magenta, full of slight confusion, determination, and some annoyance.

Ventus ruffled his purple hair under his bright yellow mask, visible to anyone 50 feet away from him. The blinding yellow made him very visible, standing out from the crowd.

A smirk appeared on his face, though not visible to the crowd, deciding he'd win.

Out of Ventus' hands erupted a gleaming purple whirlwind. The whirlwind pushed Isen back, making him stumble back and fall.

"Thud!"

The whirlwind caused Isen to fall, but he quickly realized what was happening. He came to his senses, and before he could injure himself too badly, naturally put two hands back. His hands prevented him from falling flat on his back.

Isen quickly brushed himself off, and got up from the dirty ground. The fall had caused a few bruises to appear, but he continued to fight.

He then threw a fast and straight punch. He threw his lead hand, or right, from the defensive position, and rotated his torso.

Isen targeted Ventus in the chest. The moment he punched him, he put his hand back into a guard position.

Ugh, Ventus thought.

Well, the pain isn't too bad...

Ventus was about to throw a counter punch back at him, but he didn't have enough room.

Damn it, Ventus thought.

Ventus briskly jumped back, blasting gleaming purple whirlwind at Isen.

Isen had moved left at that moment while a red gleam trailed behind him, about to counter the attack. The wind ended up dying down, not hitting anyone in the perimeter.

Isen targeted his neck. He threw a strong, straight punch with his rear hand, and not his lead hand, or right. While still in the guard position, he crossed his body and hit Ventus in a straight line. His torso rotated counter-clockwise while the weight of his feet moved from lead to rear, the weight transfer and rotation giving his punch strength.