1

Jimin p.o.v

Hi,I'm Park Jimin and I am An Idol knowing whole worlds..even I'm just a kpop star but all the whole worlds already know my group.It"BTS".Might be some of you guys think I'm being all proud of myself and little bit coocky.Sorry if I'm sound that way.

Anyway I am 24 years old these years but in our country I'm already 25 on my next birthday on October soon.In That case recently my parents keep call me and wanted me to back home eagerly causes they keep telling me.."It's so important bussines..".

As for them,I think I should go back to Busan these week for settle up that "important bussines".Actually I'm aslo wondering it about that things.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile jimin just packed his things alone in the room,there have footsteps come along nearest to him."it's so funny guys..just come in.."telled jimin as he can hear it and smile over his bandmates antics."ahh..get caught.."one of them was sighs over it."If it Hobie and Taehyung..there's not someone else who always being that dorky but just both of you.."add jimin more who keep his eyes on bag and keep packed his things.

Then Taehyung just keep giggling over Hobie and asked jimin something"jimine,so what's up?"but jimin just keep silent at first.Slowly jimin turned around and answer his fellow"who's know...they keep being secrective towards me..that's why these week I decide to go back for it..".

Hence jimin finished his words,there hobie also asked him something"what if I'm thinking right now become true..!!?"telled him in excited tones until making those two younger become shocked and looked into each other blankly."what it is hyung?"asked Tae but Hobie just teasingly smile at jimin who still blankly looked at him.

Despite jimin being all blank,Hobie was getting up and pull tae's sleeves as asked to leave the blank jimin alone there."let's go v..have a nice trip jimine.."telled Hobie while keep grinning on it and pulled tae along with him leave jimin's room immedietly.

Moreover jimin being all stucked thinking of it what exatcly Hobie was thinking and try to telled him."what's that hyung was thinking?"askes jimin himself alone.Meanwhile tae who wtill dragged by hobie also asked Hobie when they alone leave the jimin's room"hyung what it is..?"but Hobie just keep silent and grinning evily.