5

Meanwhile jungkook just watering the flower on their little garden which is at the backyard of their house.His mom was calling him out"Jeon Jungkook..aren't I telled you to accompany me these evening?"asked his mother through the balcony but kook was biting his lowe lips"omo..I was forget about it..".So his mom was yelled playfully towards him"now change up your clothesss and taking a short shower faster..nooow..hehehe".

Then kookie was putting down the pipes on the ground and run towards his room fastly."aw..how could I forget about it.."whine kookie while stepped into his bathroom carefully."what with these wet all over tiles?"asked junghyun weirdly while his eyes still checking all over his lil bro's room surrounding when his mom asked him to look over his lil bro condition.

Suddenly kook was stepped out from bathroom with his bathrobe"oww hyung..?why are you he..?"without jungkook finished his words,that older was cutting his words"you are the only baby of mom..".So kook just smile over it"sound like someone getting jealous over it.."tease kookie playfully while looked into his big bro's reaction."Stop playing around and faster..!"yelled junghyun and stepped towards door and slammed it hard."omo..it so harsh hyunggg..!!"
yelled kookie as he being so upset causes of his big bro trying to destroyes his door.

Despite kook being all mad behind the door,there junghyun just grinning over his lil bro cute whinning.
"cuteyyy become so mad I guess..
keke.."mumble junghyun alone before leave from there."that's old man..really.."mumble kook alone with his mad eyebrows yet still looked so cute in that way while putting on his sweatshirts and black skinny with a ripped on his kneel.

When Junghyun stepped on the living room,his mom was nodded her head while keep eyeeing her oldest son "you always annoyed your lil bro like that.."But junghyun just keep walking and grinning happyly over it."can't help but so fun when see he get annoyed that way..he so cute mom.."answer junghyun happyly while looked into his mom eyes."I know it right your lil bro so cute but could you give a space for him awhile.."telled her mom.

Hence junghyun hear it,his reaction was changed immedietly.So his mom also get worry over it after her son sudden mood become serious."How it can be..He already will leave soon with his husb.."without junghyun finished his words,there kookie was appear all of sudden."here we gooo.."
telled kook happyly but as he looked over both of them being such awkwards to each other he also start to being down but his mom was break the silence by"yeah..let's gooo",also pull his younger hand and leave.

jungkook p.o.v

Thought I feel something gonna happen today but still I can't open my mouth.It just feel like everyone was hiding something from me.It hurt me when everyone keep pretend like nothing happen yet,there gonna something will happen.

Actually when last night just mom and me sitting alone at the balcony,she was telling me something and it make me feel like heavy heart after hear it.

If today something will happen,I think..I can just accept it with my open hearted..As last night mom asked me something unsual and today she asked me to accompany her somewhere..