9

jimin p.o.v

I never expected it..these is how I will end up my single life with the one I was adore since back then..It such a dream for me..well if I'm the dream to my fans..now it's my dream to get married with the one I love and adores so much since too long.It feel like a dream to me..

I feel so natural like I was getting know him too long,I admit it even we are on the same carrier but I never been so closed with him causes I also had that feeling when you see your crush from afar.Even people keep telling me to be honest to him since I'm the billboard idol.So nothing can stopped me.

As for it,either I'm famous or not yet I already had a plan to confess to him one day in the times but now it turned these way..of course it like a dream to me..He is really my big dreams of my life.Now he is my fiance and soon he will be all mineeee..!!my wife in our married life.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile both of jimin and jungkook still makeout on that crowded,jungkook slowly pushed jimin's aback as he want jimin to stopped it.Earlier jimin refused it but as he remember things,they still on the crowded of people.So he had to stop it and pull back himself."luckly you stopped crying.."telled jimin try to break the silence.

Then jimin was move and get that small box in his palms,slowly kneeling down in front of jungkook and tilting up his face staring into kook's eyes fondly.When both of them was staring into each other eyes,jimin slowly take out that rings and put it on towards kookie's ring finger as he asked kook"will you marry me,Jeon Jungkook..?".

Despite kookie still lean and being whipped into jimin's sweet eyes smile,he shyly answer jimin's"Yes I will...Park Jimin..".Then jimin just being so whipped toO over kookie's cute smile over him from above.Slowly kookie also getting out that rings from the box and placing jimin's palms on his tights,put it on that rings on jimin's ring finger same as him.

After both of them was wearing their wedding rings,jimin being all excited since he already on that position,so he   lean closer to kookie and slide over his arms under kookies tights and carrying him in bridal style while thanked him sweetly before they having a kisses once again"thanks you for accepting me baby.."telled jimin sweetly and crashed his lips on kookies rosy lips.