11

Meanwhile jungkook was leaning lovingly into jimin's warmth embrace,there junghyun was being such interrupted by intentionally stepped into his room and pretend like he didn't mean to stepped into it"ahh Forgive me jimin shii..I don't know you were here being lovey dovey with that brat.."telled junghyun and leave them alone again but jimin seem doesn't care with him and still embrace his babyish fiance.

Despite,kook being all shy after jimin try to embrace him even tight but he can't push him away since he love it that much."he have very manly scent.."mumble kook alone in his mind until jimin snapped him out by gently asked him"what was happen jungkookie..?".So kook was shyly answer it"it..was accident when I try to reach that luggage on the cupboard eagerly causes..I really want to go back to Korean with you alo..n..e".As jimin hear the last part of kook's line he try to tease the younger more.

Slowly jimin pull back himself aback as he want to see the younger beautiful face badly.So both of them was facing each other."so you want to be alone with me..?"jimin lean closer to younger's face who already red.So kookie just nodded as yes but jimin keep teasing him more"but why..?".

When kookie feel like jimin was making fun of him,he was push jimin's aback while still keep trying to amswer it without looking into jimin's eye."it just..it feel like.."but jimin was getting up from there and get the medical kit on the corner."save the answer for next.."mumble jimin while busyly get that medical kit box.

Hence jimin coming back to him for the treatment.Jimin face also was change as he see the sad kookie just head down his head.Slowly jimin kneeling down facing kookie and reach for kookie's leg for put the oil on it carefully"you dislocated your ankle.."telled jimin but kook just keep silent.

Then jimin keep staring into kook's who just head down his face."now I've learned a little by little about you..You really have a sensitive heart,easily get emotional,once you happy a second you can crying for second after.."said jimin to himself alone."I think I really need to give you so much attention and taking care about your feeling even in small matter.."adding him more.

Once kook feel like he was making them in akwards moments,so he trying to fix it by trying to asking jimin"when you will ba.."without he finished his words,jimin was saying sorry to him"I'm sorry.."but kook just can't help but crying after hearing that.

After that dramatic moments,jimin asked for leave"I'm leaving now..it's about the time.."telled jimin causes he also can't stand with himself for making his fiance being hurt but before he go,he was stopped in front of kook and lean closer to kookie's forehead and leave the sweet kiss on it.